Chapter 21

|Justin's P.O.V.|

As I sat and ate my breakfast I looked up to see Sierra was done washing the dishes. She always did it, I never asked for her to do it but she said she wanted to so I wasn't going to argue with that.

She came and sat next to me on the bar stool "Are you going to the office today?" She asked moving her hair behind her shoulder as I looked down at the cereal in my bowl nodding.

"Can I come?" She questioned making me look at her, smiling at me so innocently. "Sweetheart your just going to be bored and-" "I won't! I promise, don't leave me here again, I get so bored and lonely" she pouted wrapping her arm around mine loosely.

Sighing deeply "Fine, I'll take you with me" I answered taking the spoon in my mouth before placing it back in my mouth. "Thank you!" She smiled happily before continuously kissing my cheek as I chewed before running off and out of the kitchen I couldn't help but laugh at how excited she was.

The only reason why I didn't want her coming was because I was having some traders over to discuss some trading issues. And I didn't want her being around them... If you understood.

"Come on kitten!" I called up the stairs as I glanced down at my watch seeing that if we didn't leave now, I'd be late for the meeting.

"I'm coming!" She called back before she was appeared coming down the stairs. I knew she was looking forward to wearing her own clothes for a change and not being here at home every single day waiting for me to get home.

She waited for me to lock the door before I led her to the car, opening and closing the door for her I came and sat down on my side and started the engine before driving slowly out of my driveway, the sound of the gravel crushing under my tires as I drove out the gate letting it lock automatically behind me I then went down the silent Street, before entering the main road were it was full of life.

Once I got to the office I parked in my usual spot before getting out and shutting the door I went over to her side before opening the door for her, she got out thanking me quietly, I quickly grabbed her arm as she was about to walk up to the office steps.

She stopped and looked at me in confusion knitting her eyebrows together.

"You can't walk ahead of me sweetheart, I don't want you getting lost" I told her pulling her back to my side, she opened her mouth to say something but closed it again looking down at her feet, I smiled, she was finally able to control herself.

"Good girl," I whispered to her slowly moving my hand in to the back pocket of her shorts, she stiffened as I locked the car. Moving my hand I placed it on her back leading her forwards and in to the building.

We took the lift and reached the top floor "Good Morning Mr Bieber, their is a man in your office, claiming to be a good friend of yours. I tried to explain that he had to have an appointment with you but he refused" Samantha, my receptionist explained. Raising my eyebrows at her I glanced over at the blurry glass, you couldn't see anything, just the dark desk inside other then that, it was all really blurry so I couldn't see anyone.

I nodded glancing back at Sierra who was staring down at her nails shifting her weight on to one foot. Taking her other hand I led her up to the door before opening it.

My eyes landed at the man sat at my desk with his back to me. "Ryan?" A smile formed my lips as he turned around standing up. "Whats up bro?" He smirked, I pulled him in to a hug smiling. Ryan had been away for a year, doing business with his dad in Spain and so I hadn't seen him. He was my best friend, like a brother to me, we had grown up together and I trusted him with everything.

"When did you get back?" I asked him as we pulled back from the hug. "Yesterday, it was late so I didn't call, its good to see you man, did you miss me?" He wiggled his eyebrows grinning making me laugh as I nodded "Of course man" I paused looking over at Sierra who didn't seem to even be bothered by what was going on, she just looked out of the window.

"Sierra, sweetheart come over here" I smiled over at her. She stopped and looked over, making her over I pulled her over wrapping my arm around her "Ryan, this is my girlfriend Sierra, Sierra this is my best friend Ryan" I introduced the both, "Its nice to meet you, but are you sure you wanna be with him? He's damn annoying and a lot to handle" I stiffened "I-" cutting Sierra off quickly "Shut the fuck up Ryan, she can handle me" I joked making him laugh. She closed her mouth and looked away. Ignoring her attitude, I got her to sit on the couch whilst I caught up on things with Ryan.

"We should head to the club soon, I haven't seen the guys in a while and I bet that place misses you being there" He wiggled his eyebrows at me again.

"I don't need that place anymore, I got myself a lady that I'm guaranteed to keep" we both glanced over at Sierra who sat on the couch with her legs crossed whilst playing with the ends of her hair she didn't seem to even realise we were looking at her. I smiled at her and how much of a beauty she was, I was blessed.

"I'm happy for you man," I smiled at him "But come anyway, I'll get the guys to come and we'll catch up, who knows, Delgado might be their and you can get your revenge on him" he chuckled shaking his head.

Delgado was a pussy. He bought some weapons from me and said he would pay, the whole money. It's been a year since he said that and I haven't heard from him since. He knew what I'd do to him. It wasn't the money I needed, trust me, I had a lot of that, it was the fact that he thought he could fuck me over.

"No way. He hasn't been in Vegas for a year, pussy" I scoffed getting angry at the thought of him, enjoying his life.

"Nuh uh, he recently got back, Khalil told me he's seen him in the club a couple nights, acting like he's the richest bitch out there with all the ladies" my blood boiled at the thought of him acting as if he wasn't in deep shit. He disgusted me.

"Well then, we may as well be paying a visit to the club" I smirked at him who chuckled.

"Is... Sierra going to be coming?" He asked throwing some nuts in his mouth from the bowl on my desk.

I glanced over at her, still oblivious to everything, nodding "I'll just make sure she stays where I can see her" I answered making him nod.

Sitting back in my seat I took a deep breath as he talked about his work in Spain, my mind drove off to Delgado and how much he made my blood boil and my anger to rise by just hearing his name, let alone seeing him.