Chapter 18

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

"I'll wait forever and a day" he whispered against my lips gently caressing my cheek.

"I won't make you wait that long" I smiled, he chuckled pecking my lips as he sat up and pulled the covers over to where they covered us, placing his arm out and allowing me to lay my head on it.

For a while we laid in silence, the sound of the wind outside was only to be heard. "Justin," I whispered making him turn his head to look at me as I sat up slightly looking down at him.

"Can I ask you something?" He nodded "Why are you so... Distant and different from your dad? Compared to your mom" I hoped he didn't get mad at me for asking something personal which was why I was hesitant to ask.

He took a deep breath "Because me and my father have different views on different things" he simply answered looking as if he didn't enjoy the topic. "Like?" I continued as he sighed "Like business, he never believed I could have my own business and he never believed ID b successful because of my childhood... I wasn't the most behaved kid and even though my mom was so patient, he wasn't" he explained and I was lost for words, I didn't expect that.

"So why does he still act so stiff with you even though you are successful?" I questioned further moving my hair behind my shoulders.

"Because he's jealous sweetheart, a couple months before you came... He tried stealing from me, from my business, little did he know, I had the power to destroy his whole business, his life. But I didn't because I care greatly for my mom... And the reason that he has everything he's ever wanted, the cars, the house, the designer clothes, its because of me. He's so quick to say yes to taking my money whereas my mom barely ever asks for money and when I give her it monthly, she refuses. Which is why my dad and I don't get along" He ended, I had no idea that was what Justin's life was like with his dad, and I felt bad but I thought a father was the shoulder to cry on, the one who told you off for having boyfriends and constantly looked after you like you were a baby, but of course I didn't know that, because I'd never had that experience with my dad.

"I know what he said today was harsh, but he doesn't know what he's doing with his own life to be judging you kitten" he spoke as I made circles with my finger on his crown tattoo on his chest.

"Now, lay down and go to sleep, I don't want you being tired tomorrow" he said to me as I laid back down, he pulled me closer to him his lips came in contact with mine in a slow lingering kiss he pulled away caressing my cheek I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep feeling him hold me close.