Chapter 7

|Justin's P.O.V.|

I sped down the road, my grip on the wheel tightening as I got angrier and angrier by the moment. Once I got to the Brothel I knew Delgado would be at, the man who sold me Sierra, the lead pimp of auctions. I got out of my car and walked in pushing men out of my way who were with getting high or already high as they paid to fuck the girls here.

"Where's Delgado?" I asked one of the workers glaring at him as he looked at me confused but then looked at me properly and his eyes widened "I'll take you to him" he quickly said before he walked in front leading me up the stairs, he knocked on the large black door and the sound of Delgado's voice came from inside before the guy opened the door to see him putting on a red silk robe whilst a half naked girl groaned walking in to the bathroom.

"Oh Justin, how are you? Was the girl worth the money?" He asked smiling at me. I glared at him, clenching my jaw.

"Where the fuck is the guy who was keeping gaurd on her the night you bought her here?" I asked with gritted teeth, my eyes darkening from the anger that boiled within me.

"Ferris? Why? If there's any trouble I-" I cut him off "Just tell me where the fuck he is, I don't want to hurt you Delgado but you are leaving me no choice" I knew he feared me, who didn't? He was a pimp who was terrified of anyone with a gun.

He sighed "He's down the hall, I think he just got finished up with a girl" I didn't listen to anything else, rushing down the hall I went to the last room and opened the door without caring. He was stood in front of the bed with a girl in front of him, he had his back to me so I couldn't see him but the girl was giving him a blow job for sure from the sounds of his dirty ass moans.

The girl quickly got up and ran away, Ferris quickly pulled his pants up before turning around as he did his belt up.

"Oh...Justin, can I help?" He asked with a smile, I could he was scared.

I stormed over to him taking him by the collar before pushing him against the wall with a thud he hissed in pain "Did I fucking give you permission to hit my girl like you did?" I spat glaring angrily at him.

"I don't know what your talking about man" he slurred out as I held his collar tight probably strangling him.

"You slapped her, I didn't tell you you could do anything to her apart from putting her to sleep so she didn't get hurt." I angrily said throwing him against the wall and throwing my fist in to his jaw with full force he yelled out in pain as he spat out blood.

"Fuck!" He cried out holding his jaw as he fell to the floor.

"Get the fuck up!" I yelled pulling him up and throwing my fist in to his face continuously holding him up until he fell limp to the floor, unconscious.

With my anger boiling I left the room pushing people out of my way and leaving the building before I got in to my car and sped down to my office building. I owned a business for Trading, I traded mostly weapons with other gangs and even countries along with other things that I got a hold of easily, I was very well known and everyone came to me because I had access to everything they needed.

I went up the elevator and to the top floor, opening the glass door to my office I poured myself a glass of whiskey and downed it all in one. I then went and sat down at my desk and opened up the piles of work o my desk that I had to either sign or read through.

I spent hours in the office, working for a while on signing and updating things and making trade meetings to get me some more suppliers and dealers. I didn't realise the time until it was dark out with the sun already set, it was 9:30, and then I remembered Sierra, completely forgetting she had been handcuffed to that bed for hours on end.

I quickly got up and left the office with a couple files with me. Getting in to my car I sped back to my house before getting out, unlocking the very many locks on the door I pressed the button to completely lock my front gate before walking in to the house locking the front door up since I wouldn't be going out.

Walking upstairs, everything was a quiet, as expected. I went in to the bedroom seeing her leaning on her side against the headboard of the bed with her arms looking uncomfortably up held by the handcuffs, I instantly felt so bad.

I quickly rushed over to see her peacefully sleeping. Even in an uncomfortable position she still managed to look so peaceful.

As I unlocked the handcuffs she slowly woke up with dried tear stains on her cheeks groaning in pain as she looked down at her wrists that were red from the cuffs.

I crouched down in front of her and took her wrists in my hands, she flinched trying to move back "Relax sweetheart" I whispered moving her wrist up to my lips before pressing them against her one wrist letting them linger there "I'm so sorry" I muttered kissing her other wrist gently caressing them with my thumb.

She didn't speak, kept quiet as I stood up. "Get ready for bed, I'll be back in a couple minutes I just have to lock the house" I told her, not that she would respond, I walked out of the room with the files and went down to my office and set them in my desk before locking the doors to the office. I checked all the rooms, and that was a lot, just to make sure all windows were locked and there wasn't anyone in there trying anything, you can never be too careful.

I then quickly drank a glass of water before going upstairs and in to the bedroom where she had just come out of the bathroom, folding her arms and standing there "What's wrong?" I asked as I removed my button up shirt.

"Whe- where do I sleep?" She looked away as I took of my pants and put them to the side, shaking my head with a smirk. "In this bed sweetheart" I answered as I took of my watch setting it on the desk.

"But your sleeping there" She spoke, her voice so quiet and innocent. I wanted to another her with love and affection but hit her for being so damn oblivious to anything bad in this world.

"Just stop worrying and come and lay down, I'm tired and not in the mood to be arguing" She didn't reply as I went and laid down on the bed groaning in pleasure as my head hit the soft pillow, looking up at the ceiling as I put my hand loosely on my forehead.

She finally came over and laid down, facing the other way she didn't bother putting the covers up as she slept as further away from me as possible.

"Sweetheart," I called out looking over at her, she didn't reply making me sigh "Sierra, I don't like to be ignored" I didn't want to argue right now but she needed to understand the rules.

She slowly turned around, her eyes were watery as she began crying, it broke my heart seeing her like this, honestly I didn't want her even shedding a tear let alone being completely distraught.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked soothingly as I pulled her closer to me letting her lay her head on my forearm with my spare hand, I ran it through her hair trying to get her to calm down.

"I- I just want to go home Justin" she sobbed covering her face with her hands.

I didn't respond, trying my hardest not to lose my temper as I clenched my jaw. I know if I snapped at her she'd cry even more and want to go home even more, but it hurt, knowing the girl you loved didn't feel the same way for you. Unrequited Love, as many would say.

"Just... Go to sleep Sierra, Goodnight" I said in a mutter pulling my arm back, I pulled the covers on to her as well and then turned the other way, it was the only way I wouldn't get angry at her. With that, I felt asleep.