Chapter 43

|Justin's P.O.V.|

"Shall I shave my stash or not?" I asked Sierra who was putting on her shoes.

"No, keep it" she answered turning back to look at me as I held the razor in my hand.

"You just like the way it feels against your-" "Shut up" she quickly said not letting me finish.

I chuckled shaking my head as I went back in to the bathroom and put the razor and shaving cream back. Standing in front of the mirror I sorted my snapback out putting it backwards before I put on my gold watch and then my chain before leaving the bathroom.

"Come on" I pulled her up from the bed pecking her lips I took her hand and led her out and down the stairs. I gave the keys to the cleaner who also ran the place and looked after it all.

"If I come back and some things are missing, don't think I don't remember what you look like" I warned him, I had heard a lot about cleaners and janitors at this place taking whatever they pleased in other people's huts.

He nodded quickly taking the keys from me "Good" I muttered turning around "Sweetheart, are you ready?" I asked Sierra who turned the TV off.

"Yeah" she answered moving her hair behind her shoulders walking up to me she looked over at the cleaner and smiled at him before coming over to me. I took her hand in mine and pulled her along to me giving the guy a dirty look before we left.

***
"Baby look at this one" I said to Sierra as we stood in front of a large aquarium fish tank, a glass window separating us and the fish as I pointed at a weird faced one.

"That my friends is known as a Blob Fish. The blobfish is a deep sea fish of the family Psychrolutidae and are pretty rare, I guess you could say they aren't that pretty looking compared to any other fish but they are entertaining to watch" a man chimed in, he wore a pair of chino pants and a blue polo shirt with the aquariums name on it as the logo.

"Would you like a personal tour around the aquariums? I can show you a lot of things" he smiled, but disturbingly he kept his eye contact with Sierra.

"We-" I pulled Sierra in to my chest putting my arm around her shoulder "We're fine, I've been here before so I know my way round" I answered for her, giving him a blunt stare.

"Oh... Okay." He paused awkwardly smiling "Well if you need anything, you can let me know." He said before walking away as I rolled my eyes.

"He was only trying to be helpful Justin" Sierra spoke up sighing as she turned around.

"He was trying to help you. The prick didn't even acknowledge me being there" I answered her leaning against the glass.

"Justin..." She sighed folding her arms. "Sweetheart, I'm not in the mood to be arguing. Let's just enjoy the day without me losing my temper" I replied closing my eyes briefly as I pushed myself of the glass. She didn't reply and rolled her eyes looking away. "Don't roll your eyes at me kitten" I muttered pulling her in by her waist.

She looked up at me "Your attitude..." I chuckled leaning in and pressing my lips against hers. She slowly kissed back but kept her mouth closed, I slipped my hands in to back pockets of her shorts making her instantly open her mouth. Before it got heated, she pulled away "Such a good girl" I smirked making her shove me laughing as she walked away as I followed after. "Keep shaking that ass, but only for me remember that baby girl!" I called out making her quickly put her hand on my mouth covering it to stop me from talking making me laugh.

"Stop being horny and come on"

Story of my life.