Chapter 15

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I stood at the sink of the kitchen washing the dishes occasionally looking up and out of the large window ahead of me portraying Justin's large back yard. I hadn't ever been in it but when he took me on a tour of the house, it had a huge pool connected to a hottub, some of the yard was path and the rest was all grass covered. There was also a little hut thing were you could sit under the patio but I don't think Justin has ever used it since I've been here.

As I continued washing the dishes I hard Justin's footsteps coming closer. Today he had given me one of his shirts and it was weird because ever since he got me my clothes, I've been wearing them most of the time.

"Sweetheart," he paused "Hm?" I responded fully focused on washing the glass. He never told me to wash up but I was bored all the time so why not?

"I'm going to the office for an hour to attend a meeting, after that, my parents have invited me over to a dinner at their house, they want to meet you" He explained, I turned around looking at him to see if he was being serious, he was taking me to see his parents? Was he crazy

"Are you sure you want me to come?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Of course. I trust you won't try anything so yes, I want you to come, its not really an option for you though" he shrugged and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, I nodded before turning back around and continuing on with the dishes acting as if it was fine with me, really, I was already nervous. Why would he want me to meet his parents? And tell them what? He kidnapped me? Because I'm pretty sure no mother would want to hear that from there son. And we're they nice? What if they instant hated me and judged me even though they didn't know that Justin had kidnapped me.

Just as I thought he had left I felt his presence right behind me and his big hands placed on my hips possessively as he moved my hair from my neck on to one side "I have bought you something to wear, its on the bed, make sure you're ready" his voice was low and deep, his breath fanning against my neck.

"I-I already have some clothes though" I stuttered out feeling nervous being so close to him.

"I know, but I wanted to get you something to wear." He answered before I felt his lips against my neck slowly, he began sucking on it finding my sweet spot I couldn't help but breath out a moan even though I tried my hardest to hold it in. "And I can't wait to see you in it" he whispered against my ear before stepping away, I heard his footsteps go out of the kitchen and I let out a deep breath, he made me feel so intimidated and powerless, but it felt so right.

After I cleaned up, I made my way upstairs to see what he had gotten me to wear. Looking over at the bed, I stared down at the white 'T-shirt Dress' with half sleeves and a circle neck. I was amazed by how he was so well dressed and had good taste in clothing in general.

Justin had also given me all my makeup from home, he hadn't forgotten my makeup but I had so much at home, he probably couldn't bring every single thing but it was enough. I took my straightener and straightened me hair before I started my makeup which was minimal. As nervous as I was for this, I wanted to make sure I looked good. For some reason I felt compelled to look decent and good for them.

I then put the dress on, and it fit me perfectly. As I sat down to put my shoes on; which were nude heels, I heard footsteps reach the door before I door opened revealing Justin.

"Are you ready kitten?" He asked stepping in to the room. "Yeah" I whispered slipping me heel on. "Well then, stand up" he stood in front of me. After slipping on my second heel he held his hand out and pulled me up. His eyes roaming from head to toe, he licked his lips before looking in to my eyes "Perfect" he said under his breath in a quick movement, he placed his hand at the small of my back and pulled me to his chest making me put my hand on his shoulder quickly to stop myself from bashing in to him.

Staring up at to him as we stood in silence, "You're going to be on your best behaviour tonight right sweetheart?" He asked, his eyebrows raised as he looked at me with amusement. I slowly nodded catching my breath feeling so intimidated and controlled around him, it was scary how as soon as he was around me, I felt so powerless.

"Good, because daddy doesn't want to punish you" he held me close and gripped on to me tight, everything about what he said and did was controlling and possessive, and he loved being in control, I knew that for sure.