Chapter 3

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

Finally it was Friday. After a stressful week of school, I decided to have a long hot bath. I filled up my bathtub with warm water and added a bath bomb before adding a bubble bar, crumpling it under the running water, it had created mountains of bubbles. I tied my hair in a top knot before stripping off, I set my computer on the marbled counter and pressed play on Pretty Little Liars on Netflix, feeling completely relaxed. After being in the bath for a while, I got out and dried myself before putting on some undergarments and then I threw on a sweater and some work out shorts, I was home alone so I could walk around naked if I wanted to, but I wasn't going to because, well why would I need to?

I left my bedroom and headed downstairs and in to the kitchen. Everything was quite and it was all so creepy, but I got over it after having my dinner and watching some TV.

Yawning I walked back up to my bedroom and in to my bathroom were I let my hair out of its top knot. I took my moisturiser for my face, and applied it, can't be getting no break outs that's for sure.

As I finished up I couldn't help but stop in my tracks when I thought I heard something fall in my room, but being so paranoid I instantly thought that there was some kind of dead girl ghost ready to posses me or something.

I bent down and put back the cotton pads moving my hair to the side as I stood up, my heart dropped when I saw a stranger stood behind me. Looking at him through the mirror I froze, It was like I was paralysed or something because I felt like my brain wasn't functioning.

I quickly turned around and tried to run past him but only to be thrown back and I hit my head on the edge of the sink, before falling to the floor I looked up at him, my vision was blurry but I could tell he was and elder man, maybe in his late 30's. I tried to get back up but I fell completely limp, he moved on top of my and a sharp jabbing stabbed in to my neck and I felt a thick liquid being inserted in my neck, before I completely fell unconscious.

********

I felt my eyelids holding down against my eye itself, as if they weren't letting me open them. It felt so heavy. my head was in a staggering amount of pain and my body felt limp and weak. However I stopped myself from falling unconscious and opened my eyes after struggling, I sat up to find myself on a really dirty, uncomfortable bed. There was no covers and no pillows , my hands were tied back against the head board and my ankles were tied down to the bottom of the bed however in chains so I was about to sit up.

I suddenly heard the door open as I examined the stale old room, it stank so badly and I felt like passing out, hoping it was all a dream.

"Shes awake boss" a man came in, followed by another man, who was pretty fat. He had on chains and had hardly any hair on his head.

"Get her up and dressed, he's here" He looked over at me giving me a uncomfortable smirk, 'He's here?' Who's here? If I cried would I look weak? A million questions were going through my head. What was happening.