Chapter 5

|Justin's P.O.V.|

I placed my hand at the small of her back and she instantly flinched, she was terrified, but she didn't need to be. I wasn't going to hurt her, never.

Placing my hand on her bare thigh I could tell she was uncomfortable, but she had to get used to it.

"Now, as I said, you may have many questions to ask and you'll get all your answers." I spoke, she didn't look at me but kept her stare down at her hands.

"Sierra, I want you to look at me when I'm talking to you" I told her, my voice demanding and hoarse, she slowly looked up and at me with a blunt, sad look on her face. "My name is Justin Bieber, many people call me Mr Bieber, but you can call me Justin, sweetheart"

With a deep breath, I began. "There's going to be some rules from now on, first rule, I do not want you answering back to me, or even saying no to something, you must obey me at all times. Second rule, you must make sure you have eaten, if I'm away for the day you make sure you eat, don't try and starve yourself for attention it won't work" I paused staring straight in to her eyes, she shifted slightly in my lap. "Third rule, never, and I mean this, you are not allowed in my office without my permission as I hold some things in here I do not want you to see, understand?" She nodded sighing.

"Lastly, and most importantly, do not try to leave or set foot outside this house without me. If you even try to run away, I'll find you, you can count on that" I said moving my hand up her back before stopping at the back of her neck, moving her hair I looked at it to see the small wound was now sealed and wasn't even noticeable. She hissed in pain as I pressed down on it, "Sorry, I've shot a small chip in to the back of your neck, its to track you if you ever make it somewhere were your not meant to be, E.g, escaping" I said firmly, she looked at me in shock, "I can't have you running away now can I" I chuckled moving her hair back before placing my hand back in her back.

"Questions?" I raised my eyebrows, " Yes, when are you going to let me go?" She bravely asked, she probably had been holding back that for a while and had the courage to ask.

I breathed out deeply "You're not leaving Sierra, I paid a lot of money for you, and I intend to keep you. I don't want to lose my temper on you, but if you do something, I'm going to have to punish you, just like if you break one of my rules, I'll punish you" she frowned in confusion "Punish?"

I nodded "They start of with punishments, but as we get in to it, you'll feel pleasure" I replied standing her up before standing up myself as she looked in shock and fear.

I took her by her waist and picked her up, placing her on the desk she frowned not knowing what I was doing, God she was so innocent.

"Would you like to see what a punishment for you would be Princess?" I asked raising my eyebrows as I tipped her head to look up at me with my finger under her chin.

She shook her head trying to move back from me as I chuckled grabbing her thighs and pulling her back causing her to hit in to my chest as she had watery eyes.

I caressed her cheek with my finger staring in to her bright eyes "Your so beautiful" I spoke tracing my finger along her jawline until it got to her bottom lip tracing along it before moving my hand down to her waist, squeezing her sides as I bent down to her ear "And so is your body" I whispered smirking as she gasped with the contact of my lips against her earlobe slowly sucking on it before pulling back, imagining her perfect body under me, her nails calling in to my back as I made her moan my name. God I was so in love with her she had no idea.