Chapter 14

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I yawned as I turned over to my front lying on the couch as the TV blared in the background I wasn't even listening, more deep in thought about whatever came to mind. I tried not o think of my mom or my brother or anyone back at home because I would start crying or whatever but it was hard, I missed them so much and this life with Justin really wasn't ideal. I wanted to graduate, I wanted to get my heart broken by my first love in high school, I wanted to go to college and get in to fashion, that's what I really wanted to do. But I couldn't anymore, because of Justin who claims to be so much better then having an education.

I had no intention to get up but I was so bored that I just wandered around this huge house. You could literally get lost in here. I stopped at a certain metal door, less flattering then all the other elegant white doors. This one was just cold silver metal and only opened with a code. It actually annoyed me because I was the type of person to hate cliff hangers or, the unknown so to not know what was behind this cold metal door frustrated me.

Shrugging it off I went back to the living room where I sat down on the couch and watched TV, some random show I had no clue about.

It was now 6:30pm and I could hear from where I was sat the sound of the door unlocking its several locks. I tilted my head to the side as I continued watching this documentary about some strange animal. I don't know I just found it and put it on and kind of got lost in it.

I heard footsteps getting closer until I heard him walk in "Hey sweetheart" he muttered walking in and taking of his suit jacket before throwing himself on to the arm chair on the other side, with his two arms on the arm chairs arms, he slouched down "Hi" I answered tucking my feet under me.

"What did you do today? Have you eaten?" He questioned looking over at me. "Yes, I have. And nothing really" I replied running a hand through my hair.

I looked over at him as he groaned throwing his head back staring up at the ceiling. "Whats wrong?" I asked in a whisper, he looked over at me "Just got a lotta thing to do for work that's all" he answered briefly closing his eyes before looking over at me.

I nodded staring back at him as we stayed in silence "Come here" he spoke, his voice deep and raspy. I hesitantly got up and made my way over to him, "Sit down" he muttered referring to his lap.

I stood for a couple seconds before finally sitting down on his lap, he pulled his legs either side of him making me straddle him.

"You think I don't have a family?" He asked making me frown at his sudden bringing of the topic. "Um..." I trailed of not knowing what to say.

"I do... They just have their own lives that they are busy with. I'm a grown man so I don't need them to be with me all the time" I didn't quite believe he was opening up to me, but I guess it was a start. "Do you go to see them?" I questioned as he caressed my sides.

"Very rarely, as I said, I'm busy, they are busy" he answered simply making me nod.

"But you'll meet them... Soon" I didn't know what to think of that. Meeting Justin's parents? What would he tell them? Oh I kidnapped this girl from her life and now she is my girlfriend, I don't think so.

"Do they know about me?" "Briefly, but they are very... Picky when it comes to anything to be fair. But who cares what they think? I don't" he shrugged making me nod.

"Anyway, enough talk about them..." He paused as he sat up straight pulling me closer to him, I caught my breath as I felt his hand move further down my back, past my hips and landing on my ass I gasped as he gripped it with his large hands as he smirked "Mine" he spoke with amusement.

"Who's are you?" He asked raising his eyebrows creating lines on his forehead, I didn't reply feeling awkward saying anything but that only made him squeeze my ass again but with harder grip, it didn't hurt but just told me he wanted an answer.

"Yours..." I trailed off, he smirked "Damn right"