Chapter 39

|Song- Mark My Words|
|Justin Bieber|

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I felt my head aching, like someone was constantly banging a hammer in to my head. My eyes felt heavier then ever and the pain in my neck and arms had worsened. I slowly opened my eyes, my vision slowly lost the blur but it was a struggle to keep my eyes open.

"Baby," I heard Justin's voice, he sat at the edge of the bed next to me, his hand in mine as he gently caressed it.

I tried to sit up but I had literally no energy left in me. "Lay down sweetheart, you're not well." He spoke laying me back, my head hitting the soft pillow.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me. "My head hurts" I closed my eyes as I felt his warm hand lay on my forehead. "Well good thing is, you haven't got a temperature or anything like that. But you need rest, so I want you to go to sleep" He said grabbing the covers and covering me with them.

"But I've been asleep for ages" I whispered, my voice still cracking.

"I know you have, but you need to get better, how else are we going to go on that vacation?" He smiled trying to make the mood better. His smile was so cute, I nodded giving him a smile as he leaned down, his lips pressed against my forehead as I closed my eyes briefly sighing.

"I love you princess, so much" he sighed staring in to my eyes. "I love you too" I smiled pressing my lips against his, he smiled in to the kiss cutely as he held my face in his hands before pulling away. "I'll be in my office" he said pecking my lips before he left. I couldn't help but notice as he turned away, his smile dropped.

I stared up at the ceiling for quite a while. In the comfort of Justin's home well I guess my home, it felt incredible to touch a soft surface. My thoughts went back to Luke. If I hadn't ran, I would of been raped by now, I would of been used by every man in that place and thrown to the side. Men were pigs.

With a deep sigh, I let my tiredness take over me and my eyes went dark as I drifted off to sleep.

********
I glanced over at the time, 6pm. I wondered how long I had been asleep for. How long I had been there for, I had no idea what day it was or what day I had come back. Everything was so confusing.

I slowly sat up, squeezing my eyes together as my head pounded again, but it had gotten better after the sleep I just had. I rolled my shoulders slightly to get rid of the knots in my back and looked down at my wrists to see bandages wrapped around them. Probably from the hand cuffs that rubbed against them, they were probably red and sore and to prevent my scratching them, Justin had put bandages around them.

I stood up slowly letting my feet get used to the sudden weight, I felt like nothing. My weight was probably the same as a 5 year old girl right now, so walking was like I was a feather, when girls say they want to be skinny. They don't mean this.

I made my way out of the room rubbing my eyes as I covered my hands with the sleeves of Justin's sweatshirt that smelt exactly like him. I made my way down the hallway and to Justin's office. He sat with the door slightly open, at his desk and looking down at some files, he never rested. He was always working. I guess he was motivated, something I need when I'm trying to study at home. Motivation.

He looked at me and his grim face put on a smile running a hand through his messy hair. "Come in" he said, I walked in moving my hair behind my shoulders, I walked over to him as he moved the papers from his lap and sat me down on his lap. I wrapped my arm around his neck as he placed his hand on my thigh and the other arm around my waist securely.

"Is your head still hurting?" He asked looking in to my eyes, his eyes were red and tired.

"Not that much anymore" I answered caressing the back of his neck.