Second Best Chapter 14 - No, I Wouldn't Want To Break My Nail

Thanks, y'all! For following the story until this chapter, just wanted to say I love all my readers and fans :)

OH, and also! Next chapter, I'll be doing a Callum's point of view. Which I think will be exciting! :D

  Pleaseeee vote, comment, and fan! x

______________________________________________________________________ 

   'Omigosh you'll never guess what?!' Sam gushed beside me, waving her hands around in excited gestures. However, I wasn't quite listening, I was lost in my own deep thoughts.

  'Um, what?' I replied halfheartedly.

  'Adam finally asked me out!' she exclaimed, stopping and turning me around to look at her, 'isn't this great?' She was glowing with happiness, and I couldn't ruin it for her so I forced a weak smile, and hugged her.

  Over her shoulder, I saw Callum walk around a corner to stop by his locker to collect some books. Our eyes met, but I quickly looked away. I wasn't going to talk to him again, or have anything to do with him.

  I tugged Sam along with me to our first class, while keeping my head up and looking ahead. I wasn't about to give in to the temptation to go up to him and bitch slap him across the face. No, Rae, you're better than that, I told myself.

  We walked into the classroom, there were already several people there even though the class hadn't yet started. I walked to the back row with Sam but stopped short when I saw who was sitting in my original seat, and surrounded by a small crowd of people. Gaby Reynolds. I just shook my head and stalked up to her.

  'Move.' I said simply, giving her an even glare.

  'Oh look who it is,' she simpered in her sickly sweet girly voice, making me want to throw up my breakfast on her, 'the cocky little bitch who didn't make the hockey team.'

  I thought I had heard her wrong, but no, people were snickering around us. I regained my composure and used an equally bitchy tone, 'So how did you make it, huh? Been doing it with the coach?' People were laughing even harder now, and I smiled smugly. Sam slapped me a high five.

  She looked as if I just slapped her across the face. Who knew, that might have worked better. She then stood up, looking furious, and marched right up to me, her face stopped just inches from mine.

  'What did you just say?' she hissed, obviously pissed that I just dissed her in front of her own group of friends and none of them stuck up for her.

  'I think you heard me,' I narrowed my eyes, 'loud and clear.' I whispered the last part in her ear, melodramatically. Oh God, I can such a Drama Queen at times. Haha serves her right, that slag.

  What she did next, completely took me by surprise and I didn't even have the time to react or to prevent it from happening. Her hand shot out and shoved me hard in the chest, I lost my balance and stumbled backwards a few steps. Luckily I quickly stood upright again. Red now clouded my vision and I was so pissed I could just rip her throat out with my teeth.

  My hormones and temper got the better of me, and in the spur of the moment, I knew I'd regret it later on but it was a shot and I took it because I was furious beyond reasoning. I dropped my books on the ground, and not giving her a chance to move, I tackled her to the ground.

  That stupid bitch just wouldn't stop screaming. She shouted in-comprehensively and she wouldn't stop struggling. I pinned her arms down with my legs while straddling her and grabbed the collar of her shirt with one and pulled back my other hand which was clenched into a fist.