15.2

15.2- Rising Complications Between Them
~ Robyn ~

"Hello?" Cian asks through Indigo's phone.

"From the other side of the pack lines," Indigo replies monotonously but with a smirk on her face.

"What's up, Di?"

"I need you to check Niall."

"Why?"

"January."

"What?"

"Do I have to spell it out? You thick head."

"There's no need to compliment me on my size."

"Cian, just fucking check on Niall."

"Jeez, calm down. What do you think happened?"

"January."

"How could January happen? It's May."

Indigo sighs, running a hand through her hair. She's obviously trying to figure out what to say as I'm still stood here. "Niall sent Rob texts this morning."

"What kind of texts?" Cian moves due to sheets rustling in the background.

"Seemed normal enough, at first, changed quite quickly."

"I'm not sure I like what you're implying." A door opens and fabric rustles again. Drawers slide open before sliding shut.

"Yeah, you won't. He started sending song lyrics when Rob went to sleep."

"What songs?"

"Guessing by Against The Current-"

"Who?"

"And that, my dear friend, is why I said the band name as you wouldn't know. Same Old Love. Water Under The Bridge. Alone Together-"

"Got to love his taste in Fall Out Boy."

"Clarity. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up). Misery. The Mighty Fall."

"Well, damn."

"Yeah, so, move your ass and talk to him."

"Alright, slave driver. I don't know how Jac managed to move you from the dancefloor at the club."

My jaw drops. "That was you?" I ask.

"Surprise?" Indigo replies causing Cian to laugh as he moves around, probably getting changed.

"Just a bit."

Cian laughs again making Indigo roll her eyes.

"Dad! Can I use your keys?!" Cian yells as he runs down the stairs.