5 - Why, Moon Goddess?

~ Robyn ~

* 1 day later (April 2018) *

I'm sat under the oak tree waiting for him, it's a couple of minutes to one but I can smell his wolf.

Niall stops in his wolf form in front of me, taking a few deep breaths. My head tilts to the side slightly as I'm in my wolf form too. His blue eyes flick to my own and he seems trapped. I stand up and nuzzle his neck causing a small growl. He rests his head against mine but we don't need words.

Not yet, not now.

Niall licks my nose and I back my head away slightly shaking it. He smirks at me before moving closer and sitting down again, shifting forms as he does. "Anyone tell you that your wolf form is gorgeous?" He says softly.

The guards I put up to keep him out crumble even more as I look at my front paws. Dad did, but dad can't any more.

A small chuckle escapes his lips. "I thought not," he says quietly. He kisses the top of my head and I shut my eyes. "You're gorgeous. Don't ever forget that." His hands cup my jaw so I would look at him.

I shift forms so I can reply. "I appreciate the compliments, but you said-" Niall cuts me off again by kissing my lips softly. A small growl forms in my throat. "That's the sixth time you've done that," I comment.

"I want to make the most of it. Just accept them as your mate will constantly give you them when they find you. If they don't, they're blind."

"Have you found yours yet?" I whisper, glancing at Niall nervously.

Slowly Niall shakes his head and he looks away with a distant look in his eyes. "No, I haven't found mine yet. I just know they are out there, but hopefully not one of the packs sluts. Either way I won't judge them without getting to know them first," Niall replies quietly, his thumb brushing the back of my hand gently. I didn't even notice when he took it. My focus is all over the place, he's just driving me crazy. He lies on his back looking up at the sky before patting the ground beside him.

"Come here, Ro," Niall says quietly, moving an arm from his side.

I lay down beside him, snuggling closer to him as I rest my head on his shoulder. "We were thinking of having a week away in the holidays waiting for results. You can come with us if you want," I offer.

"I can't be seen with you. Besides, father will never let me go."

"If we invite Stephen along, and you say it's a friend of yours hosting a camp out, he'll probably agree. He doesn't have to know you're with us."

Niall sighs before kissing the top of my head. "I'll think about it if that makes you feel better."

"Good."