12.4

12.4 - Leaving Him

~ Robyn ~

Indigo and Trix stand in front of me, Indigo clutching Trix's hand in an iron grip.

"You do know you're not becoming a Beta?" I ask.

"I know," Indigo says glancing back at her territory where Adam, Cian, Jackson, and Niall sit on a tree branch. I'm surprised it hasn't broken yet with their combined mass.

Niall gives her a supportive smile and nod while Jackson just smiles at his twin leaning his head on Niall's shoulder.

They had surprised her with a canvas with a collage of pictures, including the ones taken today and ones with Stephen, which she ended up crying about. It's surprising to see how close they are but Indigo isn't around them that much at school. Well, not that I see.

~ Niall ~

"Êtes-vous sûr que vous serez correct?" Indigo asks. Are you sure you will be OK?

"Oui. Je vais appeler si je ne suis pas," I reply. Yes. I'll call if I'm not.

"Vraiment? Dites-moi la vérité." Really? Tell me the truth.

I just nod causing Indigo to smile slightly.

"She can speak French, I think she's fluent," Cian sings.

Indigo squeals before she starts laughing. "I knew singing that this morning would work!" She says. Jackson and I laugh at a very unimpressed Adam and a smirking Cian.

"OK, nous allons faire cette merde," Indigo says turning to face Robyn again. Jackson and I start laughing even harder, gripping the branch so we don't fall down. Robyn tilts her head in curiosity whereas the others look at us.

"Do we need to check you two into the closest mental hospital?" Adam asks.

"Nah, I just said OK, let's do this shit."

Adam and Cian start howling with laughter. Trix laughs quietly, wrapping an arm around Indigo's waist and Robyn smiles.

"We're giving you a last minute bailout. Take it from us you do not want her in your head. I was doing something with Malia-"

"More like doing her," Indigo coughs interrupting Cian.

"And she mind-linked me saying about how she would make me a girl overnight by cutting my anatomy off."

"Well, that was after you said you will have my balls," I add.

"Then I said I wouldn't," Cian points out.

"Still you can't really take that back."

"There was this one time where she was mind-linking us saying about this guy had smelly breath," Adam adds. I shoot him a glare as I knew what he was about to say.