Unity: PawPrints 2

Guys, this continues on in story two - Unity - literally right from where this one finishes! Current cover is below. If you create any, let me know and send them to me, I will give you credit!

Unity continues in Robyn's and Niall's view points and get ready for a storm of familiar faces, battles, emotions and loads of shit

I hope you enjoyed Trails and I hope to see you voting over on Unity.

PawPrints series (As I've currently got scribbled in my notes)

1 - Trails (which you've just read)

2 - Unity (which you're hopefully going across to read)

3 - It's Complicated (Cian dropped his own title in this one, happy coincidence)

4 - Just Us Betas (you can probably guess) (such an emotional plan and plot twists for this one :') ;) )

5 - Falling For My Rainbow (Di-Di and Trix's view on the crazy events (and more of softie Niall))

6 - Revealing A Wolf's True Colours (Rainbow prophecy)

7 (if wanted) - You Really Would Not Want Details (Jackson and his mate, let me know it's worth doing)

8 (or 7 if you guys don't want the current 7) - Separation (Robyn and Niall between the car accident that separated them and them being reunited with a bonus of the January incident with that really long recording XD)

Unity description below

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unity
Story 2 of Pawprints
Read story 1 first

The smear has lost lust and gained mistrust

Niall has certainly had life bash everything it can at him. He's lost people close to him and other people threatened the wrong person. With one of his closest friends now dead, he is watching his back more than ever.

His own defences are robust but with some moondust

With Robyn's condition worsening and thorns in Ethan's side, he can't help feeling like he's losing those two as well. The walls start to close on Niall making the control slip like it had only one time before and that didn't end well.

He will combust with her trust

It wasn't long until he found her gone again, leaving her pack and his heart behind. However, he knows that after this time, they will never be able to take her again.

* mature scenes that weren't in the first story ;) *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, yeah, peace out dudes!

Ali