6.3

6.3 - Lies For Protection

~ Niall ~

"What stage of psychosexual development is associated with addictive behaviours like smoking? We covered this last year," the psychology teacher says from in front of the class.

I would rather answer this one than the next question so I put my hand up. "Niall, what stage did Freud suggest?" The teacher asks.

"The oral stage, sir," I reply putting my hand down.

Now it's for the unlucky bastard to answer the question for the anal stage.

"Who can tell us what stage of the development did Freud suggest for OCD based on cleanliness?" The teacher asks. "Jackson, have you got the answer?"

"No, I need the toilet sir," Jackson replies.

Robyn is biting her lip trying not to laugh as we both know what sir is going to do next. The teacher writes on the whiteboard in the next blank space by actions that achieve this: over-evacuation of bowels. "Right, that's how these disorders are formed, but what's the actual name of the stage?" The teacher asks.

"Sir, I actually need the toilet," Jackson repeats.

"Yeah, alright, go."

Jackson stands up and walks out of class.

"People, it's a four letter word. Only consisting of three different letters," the teacher appeals to no visible avail. "No one have the answer?"

"Can we play hangman to guess it, sir?" Trix asks at the back of the room after the five minute silence between the teacher's questions.

The teacher rolls his eyes before putting out the four dashes on the board. "As you suggested it, what's the first letter you're going to guess?"

"L."

"Right, there's one letter. Indigo?"

"Um, A?" Indigo replies softly, from her seat in the row in front of my table.

"Very good. There's only one letter left. Xever?"

"N?" Xever replies deeply from in front of Trix.

"Right. So that's leaves us with the anal stage. What else can we put in it?"

"Whatever is hard enough to go in it," Jackson comments as he walks in the classroom again.

I swear he was probably outside for a minute just to get that opportunity.

The class start laughing as the teacher shoots Jackson a glare.

He's the sweetest teacher in the world but he's half of the nearest male gay mates in 50 miles of my pack. You wouldn't think it on first glance. He transferred to this school as his mate is one of the trackers within my pack and the fact he works for one of the Basurto family. One time Robyn passed him in her wolf form on the way to my father's house so he nicknamed her Blue Streak. He still hasn't made the connection.