14.3

14.3 - From Uh Huh To Uh Oh
~ Niall ~

"Niall, there's two tall guys at the front door," Caleb says making me look out the lounge in my wolf form. Jess and Sinead grip my fur as they sit on my back, Jess resting her head on the top of mine sleepily.

"Move the curtain slightly," I mind-link him. Caleb moves the curtain a little and I spot Ethan and Jackson, however, Jackson doesn't seem too happy about something. "They're good people, Caleb, let them in."

"But that brown haired dude is tall."

"I'm taller than him."

"Oh."

"Caleb, just open the door."

Caleb does that, peeking around the door shyly.

"Hey, Caleb, I thought Niall tells you not to open the door unless he tells you to?" Jackson asks, his anger softening a bit. I'm guessing Caleb glances at Ethan nervously. "Don't worry, Niall has beaten him before."

"Oh, that's okay then. Niall did say I should open the door," Caleb replies.

"I didn't hear him speak."

"That's because he's a wolf at the moment, dumbass."

Ethan laughs. "You just got told by a four-year-old. Can you open the door more, buddy? We have Niall's class work as he missed it today," Ethan says and Caleb opens the door to let them in.

Caleb turns to me with a spark in his eyes. Uh oh. "You tell us not to miss work and you miss work yourself," Caleb states. Ethan does a mock angry grin behind him.

"I did an hour of work before you came and the work they'll give me will take me two hours after you guys go," I mind-link him.

"Oh."

"Jess and Sinead, please, can you get off me? I need to shift."

"Yes, Ni," the pair say, Jess rather sleepily.

Jackson picks up Jess instead before she falls off my back. "Are you going to be able to play hide and seek in a minute?" Jackson asks causing Jess to nod, somehow waking up.

I shift back, rolling my shoulders and stretching my arms above my head. Looking behind me I notice five of the others peeking round the door frame leading back towards the lounge. "Come on, I'll introduce you. Somehow Caleb thought you were taller than me," I say causing Ethan to smirk.

When Jess pulls on Jackson's beanie for him to take it off he pulls it back down, that way his blonde hair stays down on his forehead rather than to the side like he mostly has it. "Someone wrote 'I'm one of Niall's pussies' in permanent marker on the team's foreheads," Jackson mind-links me.