10.3

10.3 - The Alpha Inside

----
~ Robyn ~

I feel exhausted but all I have had to do is keep myself upright while they taunt me. It's getting harder to heal as they do wounds of similar urgency one after the other.

Why can't they let me rest?

A door slams on the other side of the building, several smaller crashes following it.

"Well, that definitely isn't a rescue party so what happened at school today?" Oliver comments.

My heart falls slightly knowing that it isn't any of the others.

The pair walk out the room leaving me to my thoughts.

"What happened to your face?" Uilleam asks.

Another round of crashes occurs and I'm just wondering how many objects you can smash are in this building.

By the sounds occurring in the building, I would say a lot.

"I think that was the wrong question to ask," Oliver mutters.

"Fine. Who done it," Uilleam asks.

A growl ripples through the building, but it's nothing as spine chilling as mine or Lee's or Niall's.

Got to give the boy some credit, he tried.

"Well, who do you think? Her brother had to pull him away from me before he pushed right up against the locker. He felt the magic, Niall didn't," the voice growls out. Well, that doesn't sound like an angry Cian...

Magic? Is that why I could hear them but not smell them? Is that why they haven't been able to find me?

"Sure he's not your mate? Alphas feel things early," Oliver states.

"I know Alphas feel things early. I got brought up around three of them!" The voice shouts back. That could easily be Adam, Jackson or Stephen.

"Chill out. Your anger is obvious."

Um, no, it isn't, you twat. I don't feel any anger. Your wolf must be pretty weak if you could. Maybe that's because you can't have your mate when he's been beside you. The anger in his face may be obvious but there's no anger rolling off of him.

"Whatever," the voice growls again before moving along and   flings open a door to a room further along the building. "Where the fuck is she?"

Well, that must have been the room I was in before...

"I moved her, she was on the floor by the door," Oliver explains.

"I fucking told you to tie her hands together so she couldn't get out!" The voice yells. Well, with how he's shouting we must be a fair distance from either territory.