11.3

11.3 - Removing Them

-----
~ Niall ~

My heart pounds as I sprint through the trees with my hoodie in my mouth towards the second location I need to check. Ethan runs across my path and barks causing to me to skid as I turn to follow him.

As we draw closer, I already know where we are going and stop suddenly in fear, shifting into my human form so the wind whips at my bare torso. Ethan stops confused as I hold the hoodie in my shaking hands, passing it nervously through my fingers. "I can't go there after earlier, Eth, I just can't," I whisper and Ethan's stance softens.

Ethan shifts to his human form, his t-shirt wrapped around his ankle like I have. "They've got Rob in the factory. It's just the way things go. I'm sorry about this," he replies.

Darre just streaks past us in his wolf form, Trix stopping in confusion. She tilts her head to the side in question. Like Ethan, she shifts forms and stands in shorts and a sports crop top, a bigger shirt tied around her ankle. "Why have you stopped?" Trix asks.

"Why did we have to knock him out?" Ethan responds.

"We? We? Indigo and I knocked him out, you just stood there!"

"I had just been sick twice!"

"Guys, this isn't the time for an argument," I comment.

"Right," Ethan and Trix reply. I keep forgetting they're cousins.

"Gerard wants us there before they go in," Ethan comments.

The two of them look to me for confirmation.

"Trix, you go ahead. Tell Gerard we'll be a couple of minutes, he knows why it will take that time," I say. Trix nods before she shifts forms and takes off quickly to the clearing.

"Want a hug?" Ethan asks quietly and I just step into his embrace shutting my eyes. "I know that it isn't as good as Robyn's but you'll have to just go with it."

I laugh quietly before pulling away. "Let's go get Ro."

"Are you sure? We can wait a couple of minutes more if you want."

"Just go before I change my mind."

"Fair enough." Ethan chuckles as he turns round and we head towards the clearing.

-------

~ Robyn ~

Teila is too still, too quiet since I spoke to Ethan.

Why haven't they come yet? Surely I'm not that hard to find.

However, I think I have a theory on why he decided to stab Niall and me in the back... Trying to live up to a namesake, idiotic bastard...

Oliver and Uilleam disappeared about an hour ago leaving Stephen to do as he wished. I have more freaking scars from him than from Uilleam, who may I just add has a certain love for knives. He's really going to get torn up when Niall gets in here. If and when. They gave up on killing us both this time, just warned me to be prepared.