12.3

12.3 - Leaving Him

~ Niall ~

I bite my lip trying to stop myself from laughing as we hide in a cupboard in the catering room.

"Why is Ethan wanting to kill you?" Cian mind-links.

"I gave Ro a love-bite on her neck. Someone must have pointed it out," I reply in the link.

"Probably Di," Jackson adds as the link opens to the other two.

"Wouldn't surprise me," Adam says aloud and we all freeze. The idiot.

The air stills around us and we hold our breaths as people walk across the room. The door opens revealing Indigo with Trix. We let our breaths in relief. "He's on the other side of the school but he's staking out your classrooms today," Indigo says.

"Should have skipped," I comment making Cian laugh and the others sigh.

"You could hide in the gym," Cian suggests.

"First place he would look."

"Damn."

"Will be damn if I get hold of you, Niall!" Ethan calls out getting closer.

Shit.

Indigo looks at Trix who is smiling sheepishly. "He asked if we had found you, I said maybe," she whispers.

"That's code for yes in guy language, Ri," Indigo says.

"Well, see you guys later," I comment before climbing out the window and onto the roof, shutting the window behind me. Thankfully they don't put any paint on the roof.

"Where is he?" Ethan asks in the kitchen. I look down through the window to see him halfway down the kitchen.

"Toilet maybe? He's such a pussy," Adam says. Bastard.

"We all know he wouldn't be."

Someone starts howling with laughter and I glance at the ground to spot Darre and Robyn, Darre almost falling on the floor from laughter. Shit.

"What the fuck is wrong with that eejit now?" Ethan comments.

I risk a glance down to spot Ethan at the window I climbed out of. Robyn just looks up at the window, her eyes also watching me. I shake my head slightly, placing a finger on my lips in the quiet motion hoping she plays along.

Ethan opens the window below me and I freeze. Oh shit. "Why is he a hyaena all of a sudden?" Ethan asks.

"I have no idea," Robyn states.

"I'm pretty sure you have an idea," Darre comments before he continues laughing.

Robyn just slightly tilts her head. "He must have had laughing gas." I slowly stand up, trying not to make too much sound.