5.2

5.2 - Why, Moon Goddess?

~ Niall ~

I'm so agitated I had to get up from my seat and lean against the back wall of the canteen buzzing in anticipation. Again.

It turns out Stephen has been planning something like this for a while. That struck me when he started explaining it; he's been waiting for a moment like this as he's prejudged people's reactions.

Eventually, Cian joins me and he even admitted earlier that the school would have never seen anything like this.

Oliver approaches Robyn's table. Oh shit, if it blows when he's around her she'll know it's us. But since when did we pay enough attention in chemistry to get our hands on the procedure for elephant's toothpaste and the certain chemicals to pull it off in Oliver's phone? We, apparently, never pay enough attention to do that according to Robyn.

"Jeez, ants in your pants much," Adam comments as I sit down for the, at least, tenth time in two minutes.

"I just want this to be done," I reply. My wolf wants to run or train, instead of being here.

Stephen positions the quiet drone above the phone.

"Dude, you know Robyn is going to flip at this," Jackson says quietly.

"Yeah, and?" Stephen replies.

"I think he's saying the blame is on you," I state.

Stephen rolls his eyes.

Ethan glances up spotting the drone high above the table and more specifically the phone. When his eyes flick across to us in confusion we pretend to eat. I glance up, give Ethan a small smile and go back to eating.

"There's something odd with my phone. It won't respond properly since chemistry," Oliver comments.

"None of us are tech wizards here, Oli. Try turning it off and back on again," Robyn replies not looking up from her food.

"I had an important phone call..."

"From who?"

"Never mind." That's when Stephen lets the drop of potassium iodide fall on to Oliver's phone.

Ethan glances at us again before he spots the foam erupting from the phone. His jaw drops but he looks slightly impressed. Darre, Oliver and Trix stare at the phone trying to figure out what happened to it. Robyn's eyes move around the canteen before stopping on my table. We all just sit there staring in shock like the rest of the canteen, as if we know nothing about it.

Oliver just stares at his once phone and now the mass of bubbles pushing itself off the table. His character is a bit dodgy, then there's the fact he wouldn't tell Robyn who he was waiting for a phone call from.