7.2

7.2 - It Happens Because Of Her...

~ Niall ~

A flash goes off a couple of times causing me to bury my head in Robyn's hair more before feet walk to behind me. "As adorable you two look at the moment, it's time for my patrol," Ethan says.

I take my head out of Robyn's hair and look round at her twin to see his phone screen facing the floor and the flash on pointing to the ceiling. "What?" I ask tiredly.

"Damn, she was right about your sleep voice."

I blink about thirty times to comprehend what Ethan just said. "Pardon?"

"Rob said you have a damn fine and sexy morning voice."

Carefully I pull my arms from Robyn who whines slightly in protest before snuggling into the quilt again. I sit up and look at Ethan, mild shock across my expression. "Bi-curious, bi or gay?"

Ethan shrugs, his eyes slipping down from my face to my abs and he lets out a low whistle. "Third one." His eyes are still roaming my abs but I'm too surprised to scold him for it. "Are you up for a three-way?"

I fall off the bed with a resounding thump which echoes throughout the house instead of standing up like I intended to. "Excuse me?"

"Actually, never mind. I'd rather not get involved in a three way that includes my sister that would be creepy. Grab your shirt and converse and move that fine ass of yours off the floor."

I stare at him blankly from the floor gesturing to where my stuff was. "It isn't here."

"No, they aren't because they're here." Ethan throws something at me and it ends up on my face as I can no longer see the light. Something solid but light hits my forehead before dropping into my lap, followed by a similar object hitting my nose.

"I think you bruised my nose."

The t-shirt gets peeled from my face and suddenly Ethan's face is in mine as he checks my nose carefully with a hand. "Nah, there's no visible bruising." He pokes it before standing up.

I twitch my nose a couple of times before putting on my t-shirt. "You threw my converse at me?" I ask in disbelief but I should have known that.

"I didn't think you were someone who would want to be babied by me putting on your shoes. It was just unfortunate they both hit you in the face."

"Thank you for using initiative and previous knowledge." I pull on my converse, using my wolf eyes to see better in the limited light as Ethan is currently checking Robyn.

"How did she get off to sleep?"

"Quite easily after sighing before she climbed into bed. Just before she slipped under I pulled her to me and she was out like a light." I stand up and stretch myself out, trying to ignore Ethan's piercing gaze as my t-shirt rises up. "That's getting unsettling."