Chapter 40 - What Are You Doing?

Flint's POV

"What the hell's going on dude?" I asked while driving.

He didn't answer. Fuck it, Alexander! What happened to you?

"Flint, Caelin texted me." I looked at him. "He said that Wendy might be in some place that's wide. Her mother said that she loves places with stars. Obviously.. she does."

"What the fuck? There are a lot of wide places here! Can't they be more specific?" Ugh. This is stressing me out. I can't believe that she's Wendy. OUR Wendy. How come we didn't notice that?

"Cliff. She might like it there. Knowing Wendy she likes tall places. Buildings, roof tops, or whatsoever. I think... she went there to shout her lungs out." I shook my head.

"How come you didn't tell us?"

"Tell what?" He's just looking on the road. Being cold again.

"That she's alive." He looked at me.

"Flint, I wanted to. But I was just waiting for the right time."

"Fuck right time! Are you serious, bro? Is Alexander really talking about waiting?" I sarcastically said.

"I've always been waiting. You know that." Yep. I know. But him being like this? I don't know. I... I just can't handle it!

"Man, you're a bad guy. I'm not expecting you to be like this. To be weak and all."

"She's my weakness."

"She should be your strength." I said.

After a minute of driving we already arrived on the cliff. He quickly went out of the passenger seat and so do I.

But there was no sign of Wendy.

"She's not here." I said.

"Where could Wendy possibly be?" I asked.

"I... don't know."

Oh, Wendy. Where are you?

Wendy's POV

Nakatingin lang ako sa daan habang tahimik na nagddrive si Kingsleigh sa tabi ko. Hindi ako makapaniwalang sumama ako sakanya.

"Saan mo ba 'ko dadalhin?"

"I'm taking you to my place." Seryoso niyang sabi.

"Mahahanap parin ako don." Sabi ko.

"No. By means of my place, not here." Napaharap ako sakanya.

"Eh saan?"

"I'm taking you to France." Nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi nya.

"France? No way."

"Then in what place do you want to fucking hide your ass?" Napairap ako sa sinabi nya. Tss, di mo parin talaga maaalis sakanya 'yung pagkasama ng ugali nya.

"Dito lang sa Philippines. Ayokong lumabas ng country."

"Alright. Then I'm taking you to Boracay." Mas lalong nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi nya. Matagal ko ng gustong pumunta don!

"Saan sa Boracay?" Hindi sya sumagot.

"Ngayon na ba tayo pupunta don?" Umiling sya.

"Spend the night in my house for the mean time. We'll go to Boracay tomorrow morning. I'm just going to set a private plane for us."