Explosive

Zosia's POV
I walk into work, I'm surprisingly not that hung over. I had a good night with the boys, I head onto Keller ward to be greeted by what seems to be an angry Ollie stood arms crossed at the door. I smile, he doesn't.
He grabs me pulling me into the office.
'What..' I'm a little annoyed he just did that, humiliation or what.
'What.. Your saying what as if you don't know!'
Ok he's not angry, he's furious.
'Ollie, I don't have a clue.'
'Last night where was you?'
I look down, shit I remember now...
'I was..'
'Having fun in alybies with Dom and Arthur?' He raises his voice.
'If you knew the answer why ask me?' I to raise my voice.
'We was meant to be going out for a meal...remember that?'
I freeze for a second watching his veins in his neck pulsing. I didn't think one meal would get him so angry.
'We can book again can't we?' I lower my voice.
'Zosia.. Do I mean that little to you?' He still shouts, hurting my ears. I sit down.
'Ollie of course you don't.' I grab his hand, he breaths releasing a little tension.
'You're back on Darwin tomorrow.' He smiles, I should tell him but I just can't bring myself to.
'Ye..' He pulls his hands out of mine and marches to the other side of the room, I look at him confused.
'I thought you was happy about that?'
'Why are you lying to me?' He yells, I jump.
'I'm not.' I get up and walk to him, he steps back from me as if I'm some contagious disease.
'Zosia!'
'Oliver!' We both yell, this is getting us nowhere.
'Jac told me Zosia.' I stop, sitting back down.
'I was going to tell you?'
'Was you really? Still lying to me.. What happened to being honest Zosia?' He raises his hand.
'I hate it when you're like this!' I hit the desk.
'Hate it when I'm like what? You're not interested in me!'
'Ollie, I love you.'
'Words Zosia.' I freeze, is he being serious..
'What is wrong with you?'
'Nothing.' He goes quiet turning away from me.
'Why are you being so stubborn?'
'Because I love you Zosia and its like I'm irrelevant to your perfect new life and..'
'So that's what it's about.. Jealousy?' He snaps.
'I'm not jealous, I just wish you cared about me instead of Keller..' I can feel myself getting agitated. My temperature rising.
'No, you want me on Darwin to help nothing else.'
'I want you on Darwin because I hate you on Keller!'
'Why!' I yell. He looks a little taken back from my outburst.
'Because you're drifting away after one day.. After a week I'll be a distant memory to you.'
I laugh.
'How pathetic.. After everything, I'm not going to forget you after a few weeks.'
'Really!! Where was you last night?'
That's it I'm done.
'Urgh, I hate you.'
I stop, realising what I just said.. Ollie looks at me and darts out the room.
'Ollie...'
'Argh!!' I yell, covering my mouth and screaming releasing all my anger.

20 minutes later
After reapplying my makeup, I get back to my job. I'm not here to wallow in my self pity. I'll talk to Ollie later
I walk over to Dom and Arthur at the desk.
'You ok?' Dom smiles.
'Yes, why wouldn't I be?'
'Everyone heard..' I lower my head. I feel so bad about everything I just said. I love Ollie i do, I don't know why I said it.
'Ye I'm ok, I was just being stupid.' I try not to cry, I can't.
'Go and talk to him.' Dom and Arthur both nod.
'No, he'll be there at the end of the day. I'll talk then.'
I turn away from them, my eyes filling.
'Zosia..'
'We need some more bandages, I'll get some from the store cupboard.'
I dash into the store cupboard and lock the door behind me before falling against it and weeping. Why am I such an idiot. I have to talk to Ollie.

Ollie's POV
I walk into the office, slamming the door with some force behind me. I've said some stupid regrettable things back there and I know I'm wrong. I know she loves me just like I love her. But I'm angry, furious.. Why would she say those things? Maybe she isn't as happy as I thought she was. Maybe time and distance can kill a relationship.
Jac and mo enter the room, I keep my back turned from them.
I need to talk to Zosia.

No ones POV
Cara and Raf stand flirting in the main corridor of the hospital, she jokingly taps his shoulder laughing to herself. He touches her side causing her to squirm looking at the strange object that just appeared on the floor a few feat away from them.
'Raf what's that?' Raf glances before grabbing Cara.

BOOM

Zosia's POV
My eyes pulse open. I gasp choking on the air...I cough, smoke circulating around me. A sharp stabbing pain surges from my leg, I look down. Blood. Blood everywhere. What just happened? My mind races, I'm trapped. I scream for help.
'Someone!!' Soon they become weeps. I'm running out of breathe, I feel weak almost light headed... I have to keep my eyes open.
I move my arm towards my pant pocket, I have to ring for help. I cry through the pain of my arm. My fingers slightly touch my phone.. One last stretch..
I grab it pulling it back quickly to me. I pause, the floor above me creaks.. It's going to fall.
'Help!!!'
I quickly dial.
Valentine calling...
It's rings, it just keeps ringing.
'Ollie please answer.'
I look at my phone battery on 4%.
Ring ring ring.
'Please Ollie.. I'm sorry..' I'm running out for time, oxygen too.
'Help!!'
I look back at my leg. All the blood makes my head spin, it pulses before I let my eyes drop shut.
Blackout...