Miss me?

Two weeks later
Ollie's POV
I sit at the centre desk flicking through sheets. Elliot stands beside me.
'So I want you to assist in a skin graph today.' I glance at him and continue reading, he isn't talking to me. He's stood talking to mo.
The phone rings, I dash to is before they can answer, I smile.
'Holby city hospital how can I help?'
Elliot and mo stands glaring at me
'Yes. I'll let her know.'
I carefully put the phone down and head down the corridor. I open Jacs door, she rolls her eyes at me.
'Knocking!'
I close the door and Knock.
'Come in.' I walk in and smile.
'Thankyou for knocking Valentine!' She sarcastically smiles.
'Cress said can you come and calm Emma down now.' Jac springs to her feet, anything for her daughter and she's there.
'Such a spoilt brat.' She rush to the door.
'Well you are her mother.' She punches my arm and leaves the room, I clutch at it, that was quite hard.
I turn to leave, the computer beeps. I stop and walk to over to it.
Dear Miss Naylor,
I regret to inform you that I'm needing staff on Keller ward, for the meantime would one of your trained surgeons step in. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Hansen.

I step back, I'm not going down to Keller... Darwin is where I belong!
I'll pretend I haven't seen it and go about my day to day life.
I walk back over to the central desk and sit down, it's so dead in here today. Elliot and mo sit beside me.
'Why you so down? Missing Zosia?' They joke but it's true, I miss her.. More than anything.
'No, I'm just not well.'
I look down at the books and continue reading through notes, I've heard from Zosia twice in the past two weeks. Sounds like she's improving but I don't know. I'm still in the dark about it.
'Speaking of the devil.'
I look at mo, who looks directly down the corridor. I look. Zosia.
I get up instinctively and start walking towards her. She smiles and starts moving towards me.
We both stop as our chests collide in a warm embrace. The smell of her hair graces my nose, her touch soothes my skin. I look down into her beautiful green eyes.
'I'd almost forgot what you looked like.' She jokes.
In the split second, I don't care who's here. I don't care who knows, I love her and that's what matters. I place my my hands on the side of her face and passionately kiss her a long awaited kiss. We stand there kissing. I've missed her so much.
'I didn't forget you.' I Eskimo kiss her.
'You aren't half soppy.' She smiles.
'You want me to stop?' I smile.
'Did I say that?' She slowly pecks my lips. Suddenly Like to eager vultures, mo and Elliot stand either side of us practically gawping. We both smile, interlocking our fingers.
'Since when?' Elliot stands bewildered.
'Quite some time...' Zosia smiles.
'But..'
We are rudely interrupted by Jac and a over active child that comes gripping at my legs screaming..
'Ollie!! Ollie!! Pick me up.' I follow little Emma's instruction scooping her into my arms. Jac smiles at me.

Zosia's POV
I stand watching Ollie stood holding Emma, he would be such a good father. I smile. I'm so relieved to be back, surrounded with the ones I trust and love. I continue watching Ollie, he talks to Emma in a cute irresistible voice. I catch Jac looking at me, I stop smiling and look away.
'Come on Emma, daddy's here.' Ollie slowly puts her down and she rushes to the side of her mum with a..
'Bye Ollie!!'
He smiles to himself.
A few minutes later, Jac returns joining the hot topical conversation of me and Ollie.
'Jac, Ollie and Zosia are..'
'I know..' Elliot's face drops even more, he seems a little infuriated that Jac knew before him.
'So when I came to you talking about getting them together you knew?'
'Sort of..' She smiles.
'Unbelievable! You two are sneaky.'
He looks at me and Ollie who are now stood side by side holding hands. Mo still hasn't said anything.
'Not that sneaky.' She finally opens her mouth. We all look at her shocked.
'What?'
'Come on.. "Guys pass me that" let's both reach forward placing our hands on top of each other's on the book and hold it for a few strange moments smiling...Not obvious at all. ' she grins. Maybe me and Ollie aren't as sneak as we thought.
'Am I the only one who didn't notice?'
We all nod at Elliot, he shakes his head and turns to leave.
'Wait, I want you all here.' Everyone stops moving by the sound of Jacs voice. Ollie looks down as if he knows what she's going to say.
'Keller ward is in need of a doctor.'
'Right?' Mo questions.
'Hansen can't get cover for two day, he needs a trained surgeon down there.'
Ollie slowly looks at me, I know that face, he already knew. I smile and look back at Jac.
'I'll do it.' I step forward, Ollie clenches my hand trying to stop me from taking it up.
'Are you up to it?' Jac smiles.
'Yes..I've been on that ward, I know how it works down there.' I'm determined to do this, Ollie doesn't want me to do it and it makes me want to do it more.
'Well Thankyou selfie J.' Without another word jac leaves heading into her office, I head into the changing room, swiftly followed by Ollie.

'Zosia, I insist you don't go on Keller.'
'Why?' I stop by my locker.
'I just, you've just got back.'
'Well, it's not as hands on in Keller maybe it's the best to ease myself in.'
He steps back, realising and opens his locker.
'Ollie?' He spins to face me.
'I missed you.' I walk to him, he grabs my hand and kisses me.
'I take it you missed me too?'