Time healed the wound

We both stand staring at Seb, Zosia doesn't look surprised.
'Hey, welcome back.' She hugs him, straight away I notice there is something between them. Sudden outburst of affection..what is going on?
'I'm just going to get settled in, I'll talk to you later.' He smiles at Zosia, completely blanking me. She smiles and starts walking down the corridor, I run after her.
'What was that all about?'
'What was what?'
'You being very forward..' We both stop.
'I was just being friendly.'
'Yes and we know how you reacted when my ex was being friendly.' I look her dead in the eyes.
'Yes but Ollie the difference is, we was dating then.' She storms of into the office, she's right..I have just shot her down with a tone of bricks.

Zosia's POV
I grab a few biscuits and make a brew, I'll take them to Seb as a welcome back. I walk out the office and past Ollie, he watches me very intently.

Knock knock
'Hey, I brought a gift' I open sebs office door, he gets up and walks towards me.
'How kind of you.' He smiles, I smile back.
'I've not seen you in a long time.' He picks up a biscuit.
'I'd say it's been too long.' He laughs, so do I.

10 minutes later
After catching up with Seb I feel like it's not going to bother me him working here.
'Zosia' Ollie grabs my arm turning me to face him.
'Why have you forgiven him..'
'Time healed the wound.' I smile. Turning to leave
'Yes but Zosia, he raped you!' I sharply turn back to him
'Yes, but we all make mistakes.'
'I think you're making the mistake of trusting him..' I look at Ollie's agitated face.
'No, my mistake is listen to you trying to tell me what to do.' I pull away from him.
'Zosia, I just don't want you to go down that path..again.' I snap.
'I've already been down that path, you know when you left me.. Seb was there  for me, you wasn't!' I sternly look at him.
'You mean.'
'Yes we kissed a few times, that doesn't matter.' I can see it affects him.
'But I..'
'You wasn't there, remember but I still forgave you. Maybe that was my mistake.' It gets more intense 'i..meant'
'Zosia, you can't say what we had was a mistake..'
'I'm not saying that.. I'm saying that I forgave you, I forgave your wrongdoing so why can't I his!' I yell.
'Because I didn't rape you!' He's right, what Seb did was a lot worse..but I forgave him and that's all that matters. Beside Ollie is the one who can't decide how he feels.
'No you didn't but you still hurt me..' He freezes, I shouldn't be throwing such petty insults, I loved him beyond imaginable. I turn to leave, this conversation has already got to heated.
'Zosia, look I'm just trying to look out for you.'
'I don't need you too, I don't need you to try and tell me what to do..' I turn back.
'I'm only doing this because I love you.' His words hit me like a train.
'Ollie, I love you enough to tell you that our relationship is over...'
I stand looking at his filling blue eyes. Of course I wanted to give us a go but he..
'But I..'
'No. You don't have the right to tell me who I should talk to, if I should take them coffee.. If I can go on dates, you can't show up to my wedding and make me change my mind..then kiss me and pretend nothing happened..Because you don't matter to me..' I stop. 'I didn't mean that..'
'You meant exactly what you said.'
He barges past my shoulder.
'Ollie..' He continues walking.

2 hours later
I rush into the changing room, Ollie is ready to leave.
'Thank God I caught you.' I smile, he grabs his jacket and walks to the door, I shut it and stand against it.
'Ollie, look what I said before..'
'What you said before, you meant.' He places his bag down.
'No what I said before was me being stupid and angry!' I calmly walk away from the door.
'No, you said the truth. I don't have any rights to tell you what to do..' I can see he's hurt, as if I hurt the person who I thought was impossible to break.
'Ollie, will you just listen me out?'
He stands next to the door, with his hand on the handle. He slowly lets go and turns back to me. 
'I'm sorry, when I said those things I was just trying to make you hurt like I was..none of it was real..'
He opens the door.
'Ollie, I'm sorry' I'm desperately clutching at straws.
'Sometimes sorry isn't enough..'
'But I should never have let you go..I told you this in the vestry..'
'O yes the wedding that I showed up to making you change your mind..' I've truly messed things up this time.
'Ollie..'
'You know what my mistake was?' I look in his eyes, I can't bare to ask..I've screwed him over and I've broke every trust he had in me.
'My mistake was letting you back in my life.' He grabs his bag and leaves the room.
'Ollie..
Ollie
Ollie..' I yell after him. I drop to my knees. That hurt. Maybe I should have told him there and then how I feel.
'Hey..' Seb walks in through the door.
'Hi.' I slowly get up of the floor and pull my jacket on.
'Do you want to come for a drink?'
I stand facing my locker, saying yes to Seb is pushing Ollie further away.. And maybe dare I say leading Seb on, but it's just a drink I'm sure..
'Yes sure.' I grab my bag and follow Seb out of the changing room.

20 minutes later
Seb gets up to orders two more drinks, I thought Ollie would be here.. That's why I came. I message Ollie;
I need to talk to you, look I know I've messed up big time. I know that now, watching you walk away from me. I feel like I have missed the chance to tell you the truth, I need you to call me Ollie.. I'll wait at alybies for you, if you show then we can patch things up.. If you don't, well..
I love you Ollie...
Zosia xx
I read the message to make sure and hit send.

Ollie's POV
The bottle slowly drops to the floor...