Battle of Love

2 days later
Zosia's POV
'Ok, so we have kitkats, twix and twirls..which do you want twirl?' I spin round to Ollie who's sat at the table, he looks down. I can tell his eyes are flooding with tears, of course Tara favourite chocolate was a twirl. After all this time I thought that just maybe..
'I'm sorry Zosh.'
'You're still not over her are you' I feel all the anger inside of me. He shakes his head.
'You're meant to be in love with me, and you're not. You still love her, and she's dead Ollie' he raises his head.
'I do you love you Zosia.'
'But you still love her!' A tear falls down my face, all my anger becomes sadness.
'Zosia, I happy with you. I..'
'But you still love her..'
'I..'
'Just admit it Ollie.'
'Fine, I still love her but she's gone!'
I walk around the room. All the thoughts pacing in my head. Does he really love me? Is he happy? What if Tara was alive?
'So how can you love me?' I stand across from him.
'I just do...'
'We rushed things, I knew you was still attached to her...but still a forced you to move on. I'll get my stuff and move out tomorrow morning...I..'
'Zosia, stop this I want you.' I freeze for a second looking into his blue eyes.
'No, you want your dead wife not me' I walk over to the door and grab the handle.
'Zosia'
'When you've decided what you truly want, come and find me. I will not be second best Ollie, and I would give up the world for you to love me like you loved her.' I walk out the door and slam it's behind me, tears fall from my face. I wipe them and continue with my job, that's why I am here. Not to get caught in a battle of love.

Ollie's POV
The door slams shut. I hit my head on the desk.
'Stupid, stupid..' The door swings open, mo walks in and over to the kettle. Once, her brew is boiled she sits across from me.
'What was that all about?'
'Nothing. I can sort it.' I get up and rush out of the office to the central desk. Zosia gets up.
'Zosia, wait. I..'
'Ollie, I'm trying to work' she grabs the sheets and storms off.
'Well done Ollie' I mutter to myself.
I walk over to Zosia and the patient, she glares at me before continuing.
'We have sent of a blood test, where just waiting...'
'March can I borrow you?' Jac stands at the door looking at Zosia, Zosia hands me the notes and darts out the room after Jac.

Zosia's POV
I walk into Jacs office, she sits down.
'You're going to see Elliot.' She smiles at me, I smile back.
'Is he coming here?'
'No, you are going to him..' She hands me a sheet, with 2 tickets to Spain.
'Spain?'
'Yes..' She looks at me confused. If only I didn't have a huge phobia of flying.
'There is two, are you coming?' She gets up.
'No, Valentine is..' I roll my eyes. Brilliant!
'I thought you'd be happy about that?'
'Yes, it's just...'
'I'll, let you tell him.' I sigh and walk out the office.
'When you're there please do actual work' she shouts after me as the door clicks shut.
'Real work, no problem. I think Ollie is the problem.' I mutter to myself.
I walk over and sit at the central desk. Ollie walks over to me.
I slide the sheets of paper along the desk to him, he sits beside me.
'Tickets to Spain?' He looks at me confused.
'Jac is sending us to meet Elliot over there.' Ollie swallows
'Just us two?' I glare at him.
'Isn't that obvious.' I grab the sheet and walk past Ollie, he grabs my wrist.
'Wait, I'm sorry..'
'Not interested Ollie' I pull my grip out of his hand and storm to the office, of course I'm interested. I love him but he has to work it out in his mind who he loves. Tara or me? I walk over to mo and sit across from her.
'I thought you'd be happy you two just going to Spain.' She winks.
'Yes it would be great, if we was still dating...' I grab mo's drink and sip it, she pulls it off me.
'What..yesterday you was all..move in with me..' I just glare at her.
'What happened?'
'He's still in love with Tara.'
'Do you blame him?' I glare at her.
'Yes I do.'
'Are you telling me that you're dad shouldn't love your mum because he's with Fran?'
'That's not the same...' I look down.
'How come?'
'My dad fell out of love with my mum long before she died..' I get up and leave the office, I have to tell my dad I'm going to Spain.

Guy selfs office.

I open the door. Dad and Fran are sat talking.
'Can I just have a word with my dad?' I smile at Fran, she grabs her jacket and passes me.
'Hello zoshy'
'I'm going to Spain.' I look at him 
'With?'
'Oliver Valentine.' I see the look in his eyes, he hates the thought of it. Either way he never liked Ollie.
'You're not.' He gets up.
'It's not like that, we're going on work for Jac.' He sits back down.
'I still don't like the idea of you and him.'
'You don't need to worry about that, we're over.' I open his office door and walk out. I get it he's my father but I can date whoever I want, so what he doesn't like Ollie. I do. Did. I don't know.

Ollie's flat
Ollie's POV
I walk into my flat and see Zosia packing for the flight, she folds up her black dress. The dress she wore when I realised how perfect she was. She looks up at me. I break my glaring and walk over to the sink.
'Zosia can we talk..'
'You know what I'd prefer to sit in silence the whole journey there..'
'Really?'
'No, Ollie I'm joking.' She smirks. There is that smile I've need to see all day.
'So..'
'But we are flying as acquaintances that's it.'
Know matter what, I will win Zosia's heart again.