Impenetrable bubble

2 weeks later
I scream, my eyes prying them open to the bright daylight. My heart pounds, I'm shaking. Sweating. Crying.
'Zosia it's ok baby I'm here.' Ollie grabs me pulling me into his arms. I can't stop having the nightmares, I know it's been some time but it haunts me. I feel safe in his arms, like I'm in a impenetrable bubble. I snuggle down into his chest, he stroke his fingers through my hair.
'Is it the same dreams?'
'No..' I lie. 'I just felt like I was falling.' I don't want to trouble Ollie with my problems, as long as he thinks I'm ok we can be in a happy relationship.
He squeezes my arm and kisses my forehead. I'll be ok.

Holby
Ollie's POV
I sit at the central desk watching Zosia talking to a patient, she's doing well with everything that's happened. Jacob's in prison, 12 months. He won't get that long. He deserves everything he gets, you don't hurt my girl and get away with it.
'So Ollie.. Did you enjoy your holiday?' Elliot sits beside me. I've only come back in work today, cancelled the holiday and spent two weeks with Zosia. Of course she came back to work on Monday.
'Yes it was fantastic.' I smile. We still haven't told anyone we are together.
'Now your back... Can we talk about Zosia?' I roll my eyes.
'I actually have something to do..' I go to stand, he drags my shoulder down. I sit.
'Are you with grace?'
'No..' I glance at him then back at Zosia.
'So you're single.. Zosia's single... What's the problem?' He spins his chair to face me.
'I don't want her.' I try not to smile watching her, she's beautiful. Everything about her captivates me. I've never been so caught up in love.
'Is that why your watching her?' Shit. I spin my chair to face him.
'Actually, she's treating my patient!' I push my chair and dart to the side of her.
'Doctor March.. This is my patient!' Zosia looks at me catching my hint. She hands me the patients notes at storms off.

Zosia's POV
I stand in the store cupboard collecting some more syringes. I hear the door lock behind me.
'What a weird coincidence you being in here at the same time as me.' Ollie slowly runs his hands around my waist.
'Almost as if it was planned.' I turn around and grabbing his nape of his neck. He collides his lips with me, pushing my back to the wall.
I begin removing his top...

After some time

I leave the store cupboard and walk over to Elliot
'Hello Elliot.' I sit down.
'Selfie junior!' Jac's voice beckons from behind me. I get up and rush to her office. I walk in, quietly shutting the door.
'Yes?' I automatically sit down. I can't believe I used to be scared of her, she's not that bad.
'How long?' I frown at her.
'How long have you and Valentine been at it?' I panic.
'What.. I don't know what your talking about?'
'How long do you spend in a store cupboard?' I hang my head.
'Well this isn't awkward.' I can't even look at her.
Jac laughs...
'Zosia, you two can't stay away from each other. You really think I didn't know this was going to happen?'
'Fate has a weird way of happening.' I look up and smile.
'So it does.'
'But Jac, please keep this to yourself.'
I worry, I don't want everyone knowing yet.
'Don't worry selfie J.' She winks. I get up and leave her office.
I think I need a coffee.
I open the office door, Ollie lies on the couch with his eyes closed. I quietly shut the door.
'Hey babe.' He doesn't open his eyes.
'How did you...'
'I'm psychic.' I walk over to him dropping straight onto his stomach. He groans a little, trying to act hard.
'Is that so.. Mr Valentine? What am I thinking now?' He looks into my eyes and smiles.
'You're thinking about how much you love me.' I slowly move forward to kiss him, the door opens. Ollie goes to sit up leaving me ending up on the floor with a bang. I awkwardly sit there not having time to move.
'What is going on?' Elliot walks in.
'I'm...just..' I look around, I see Ollie's shoes. 'Tying Ollie's shoes, he's to childish to do his own.' I look up at him and smirk.
'Well you're both needed on the ward.'
Without another word we both exit.

20 minutes later.
'I'm off to pulses you want anything?' I overhear Ollie talking to Elliot.
'Doctor March, is the procedure dangerous?' I look back down at the patient.
'Well, every procedure has risks. It's a 1 in 8 chance of problems.' I smile, looking back at Ollie. He walks down the corridor towards the lift and out of sight.
'I think I've changed my mind.' The patient struggles out of the bed stumbling hitting the metal bowl to the ground with a bang. It makes me jump, memories of that day. I panic, I can't breathe. I rush to the office slamming the door and falling to the ground. I'm having a panic attack, I grasp at my chest. My bipolar resurfaces I hit my fist against the wall causing me to yell. I curl in a ball and weep.

Jac's POV
Where is my juniors? Better not be in the cupboard again, god it's a hospital people are trying to die.
'If you two are..' I open the office door to reveal Zosia shaking uncontrollably.
'Zosia?' I rush to her side.
'Panic attack?' She nods.
'Ollie..' She whispers through a weakening voice. What's happened to get her this way? I dart out the room, I need to find Ollie. My only fear is her bipolar.
I meet Ollie at the lift. He looks at me, I don't even open my mouth. He drops the coffees and darts down the corridor, I follow.
He rushes into the room and instinctively pulls Zosia into his arms, immediately she calms. I watch Ollie rubbing her arm soothingly. And ever so gently stroking her hair. I watch them both. They bring out the good in each other.