"Do you think that you can teach me kickboxing? I think I'll need it since I'm weak."

"If I have time... Why not?" she smiled, and then jumped into the bed. I smiled at her and joined her. But in my bed. If it was her bed it would had been awkward since I just met her. But Amber was nice. I closed my eyes and let the darkness take over my sight.

¤¤¤

All I could remember was that my surrounding was white. Completely snow-white. I looked around, feeling empty as I was the only one, or only thing at all to be seen. Weird.

"You're missing out on something, Audree."

"What?" I yelled out, trying to stay strong to the huge voice echoing around.

"If you don't fix this, you'll never be able to act!!!"

"Fix what?! I can act! I'll do anything!!!" I yelled back, getting teary eyes. I wouldn't let myself get beaten down by that voice that I recognized.

"This is the most important part of acting." the voice said, infuriated. "And you can't even do it."

"I can do it!" I screamed. "I can do it!!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs.

"SHUT UP!!!" another voice yelled into my ears. I lost my sight over the white walls, as it disappeared into nothing, and I opened my eyes seeing Amber in front of me.

"I'm trying to sleep!!!" she groaned. "Whatever you do, I know you can do it, no need to scream!" I puffed out, all relieved. It was only a dream. Whatever that was. I looked at the clock. It was 5:26AM. And I needed to get to the training at 6AM. Run. Was everything I could think of. I rushed out of my bed, throwing on my clothes, brushing my teeth as fast as I could and ran out in hurry, leaving Amber clueless behind me.

"You're late." Andrew sighed when I appeared in front of his room, with his door slammed open. It had hit the wall behind with a huge force since I was in such a hurry to get there fast. I panicked, looking up at him with big eyes. He looked at his left wrist where his watch was located, giving me another sigh. "8:02AM it is."

"Two minutes late." I mumbled. It wasn't that much. It was good considering my situation. "Sorry. But it's just two minutes? Only 120 seconds." I tried to cover it up.

"Well. You look like a mess. Messy clothing, messy hair, and messy face."

I gawked at the way he said it. And the choice of his words.

"The job of an actress is self-control. You need to come here with elegance, or well, you need to go everywhere with elegance. Fixed. Organised."

What he told me was very harsh. It wasn't like the usual Andrew. He was so straight-forward. And he wasn't afraid of saying bad things right to my face. "O...kay." I mumbled, looking down.

"That too!!!" he yelled. I winced, locking my eyes with his. "Confidence, confidence!!! Straight back, smile, and intense eyes!!!" he yelled at me loudly, grabbing my back to straighten it. "You need to clean up your act if you want to make it!"

I wasn't able to say a thing with his sudden change, trying to concentrate on the meltdown of the mad Andrew. I kept my back straight, getting reminded of Amber, how she was always standing like that, and how Andrew was describing Amber very precisely.

He settled his hand on my shoulder, slowly leading me to a seat in front of his grand kind chair. "The acting world... is hard."

"I know." But I wouldn't jump into it unless I thought that I could handle it.

"Knowing it isn't enough." he grunted. "You're missing out on something, Audree!!!" he shouted, giving me a deja vu. I was terrified, because the same thing was happening all over. My dream. It was only a preview of what was going to happen. "If you don't fix it, you will never be able to act."

"You've seen me act! And you liked it." I said. I tried to turn over the dream. He looked at me with disappointment.

"I did see it. But your acting doesn't matter when you're like this."

"Like this?" I said while sounded offended.

"There are good and bad actors out there. Some good actors gets to shine because of their talent. Some bad actors just gets their spotlight either way. Do you know why, or how the bad actors get the fame?"

It made no sense when he said that. How come bad actors even exist within the entertainment world? If they were bad actors they'd never be able to get through the walls. It just didn't go in well. But I wanted to know. Why? What was their secret?

"You've been concentrating on your acting skills. But those don't matter if you don't know the secret of how to jump over the hurdles." And he was very right. I had only thought about my acting. But I never thought it all out thoroughly of the steps I was going to take for the road of becoming an actress. I did. But not good enough, because it all explained why I had taken so much time on just joining an agency.

"What's the secret then?" I asked him. I pushed in the tears in my eyes, fighting to run out of my cramped eyes. But I couldn't let them get out. I didn't want to lose my pride. I needed to stay strong in these situations.

"Your acting is good, Audree." Andrew smiled, as if he knew everything and tried to cheer me up. Didn't help at all. "But this is very important."

"You know that I'll work hard." I told him, looking down because it felt better than having him sit in front of me staring at my teary eyes. I didn't want him to see it.

"I know. This is what I'm going to help you with." I shook my head, trying to recover a bit. I looked up when my tears started to disappear into my eyes, meeting Andrew's gaze.

"I'm Andrew Johnson, an acting coach who has trained over hundreds of famous actors. And I'm going to coach you, Audree Melany."

_______________________________

mmmmmmmm commote.