"Tomorrow night" we all say together.

* * * *

During tonight's show Louis managed to put on a brave face and act the complete same he would at any other show.

Only the fans don't know that the broke up and Louis doesn't want them to know just yet as it will make them all upset.

We all agreed to not tell anyone due to supporting his decision. After the concert he went straight back to his hotel room wanting to be alone and sleep.

We all agreed to let him have his first night alone and tomorrow we will all take it in turns to check in on him.

Right know Kylie and I are watching a movie that she choose as we cuddle in bed.

"You okay?" I break out of my thoughts looking down at my world that sits in my arms.

"I'm fine beautiful, I promise" I send her a smile, squeezing my arms around her more.

"I love you" she whispers.

"I love you so much, I don't know how Louis is doing it but I can't think to bring myself to think of losing you."I shake my head.

Gosh I don't even want to think of these sort of things. She is my whole world and I would die to make sure she stays happy for the rest of her life.

"Don't ever say that Harry, I am never going to leave you until you tell me those words." She whispers.

"I won't" I confirm.

"Then I won't leave you, I'm all yours as you are all mine." She kisses my chest.

"Did I ever tell you that I love when you call me yours?" I question her.

"Nope never, but you're mine" she winks my way. I laugh and lay down pulling her over my lap.

"Say it again" I whisper as my lips press to hers, but I don't make the more to kiss her, yet.

"You're mine" she says against my lips. I don't hold myself back any longer as I crash my lips to her precious soft ones.

"I love you" I mumble, I wrap my arms around her back pulling her closer to me.

"I love you so so much" she kisses me again. I flip us over as I lay over her, bringing my lips back to hers.

"I want you" I whisper.

"I'm all yours, Harry" she says.

Kylie brings her lips to my neck as we sucks on my sweet spot making me moan and thrust my hips to meet hers, creating the friction that I need. We need.

I trail my hands down to the hem of her top tugging it to let her know I want it off. She lifts her back up making it easier for me to take her top. I throw it somewhere behind me on the floor, not even caring as I bring my lips back to hers.

She moans making a spark send its way down my body making me harder then I was. The effect she has on me, sends wonders around in my brain, I don't even think a scientist would figure it out.

She brings her small hands to the hem of my shirt and I help her take it off knowing she wants to trace her fingers around my tattoos.

I bring my lips to her jaw before trailing down to her neck and all the way down to her collarbones. Sucking and bitting making a mark on her, claiming my girl.

I bring my hands down to her seats as I loops my thumbs into them, I tug on them making eye contact with Kylie. She nods allowing me to take her sweats off.

As I do so I notice how wet she had become making me groan, I press my hands down cupping her making her moan loudly.

"Harry don't tease" she begs.

I laugh at her eagerness, as I take my own sweats off leaving us in only our undergarments. I wrap my arms around her back making her sit up so I can take her bra off with ease. Waiting to see the beauty behind it.

I push her gently back on the bed as I roll my hips into hers as I knead her left boob.

She moans in pleasure making me do the complete same. I bring my hands down to her panties taking them off and throwing them away.

I then take off my own underwear before placing my hands on her knees opening her legs for me. I lean my body over her kissing her one last time.

"Love you baby" I nibble on her ear before easing into her slowly. We both moan in sensation, she grabs onto my arms squeezing them to control her pleasure. I ease in again feeling every inch of her as she feels every inch of me. No barrier between us, just skin on skin.

I roll our before thrusting back into her creating a steady fast but slow pace.

"How does it feel baby" I growl into her ear. She moans loudly making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"So good" she whines, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Look at me Kylie" I whisper, he eyes don't open making me thrust harder and fast making them open wide.

"Harry!" She moans louder then she did before.

"Hmm that's right" I chuckle into her ear going faster then I did before. I don't honestly think I'll last long tonight. The feeling of me inside her is indescribable, it's incredible.

"More" she begs. I thrust harder inside of her, she becomes me moaning mess she her fingers pull my hair making me moan and thrust harder.

"Scream baby, let the whole floor know who he making you like this. Go on" I encourage her making her moan loudly.

She wraps her legs around my neck pulling me closer we she moans my name.

"Harry I'm close" she moans, I then feel her clench around me making me go in deeper then ever before wanting to finish.

"Come for me baby" I whisper in her ear. "Come on" I moan, closing my eyes. Then does she clench again making me twitch inside of her as we both ride our highs out together.

When we are done I rest my forehead on here bringing my lips to hers for a quick kiss. I pull out of her laying down before her.

"Come here" I pull Kylie into my arms, where she belongs holding her closer to me, wanting to feel her warm body with mine.

"I love you Harry" she whispers against making me heart beat faster. I'm sure it skipped a beat when she kissed me chest.

Her hands start to trace the lines or my tattoos, I smile looking down at her as I brush my fingers through her hair.

"I love you so much Ky" I whisper. She then yawns making me chuckle. Tired love?" I ask.

"Hmm" she nods.

"Let's sleep baby, it's been a long day" I turn her body over as she rests her back into my chest.

"I love you" I whisper.

"I love you, Harry" she yawns.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and vote if you liked this chapter.

If you think it was bad still comment and vote.

Make sure to send me feedback and check my other stories out.

Xx