Do not listen to his music/DDM

HI!SO HERE IS THE FIRST IMAGINE,HOPE YOU ENJOY.

Y/N age:16

Harry DDM:Do not listen to his music

You'r POV

"What do you mean?Oh oh oh,when you nod you'r head yes,but you wanna say no,what do you mean?"I sang the lyrics to Justin Bieber's new song out loud,as my whole room was blasting his new album.I was dancing around in my room,when all of a sudden my dad burst through the door,making his way towards my speakers and unplugging them."Hey!I was listening to that!"I practically yelled,making my dad give me 'the look',which made me immediately shut up."I know you were listening to that,but not anymore."My dad said,pulling the CD out of my CD player.What?!"Dad,what do you think you're doing?You cant do this to me!"I shrieked.He took the CD,and then pointed a finger at me"Look,young lady.You are not going to listen to this guy's music.Is that clear?"My dad said,sternly.But,of course,me being my stubborn self,walked towards him,and snatched the CD out of his hand,and started running downstairs.He stood there for a few seconds,and then started running as well.I was running around the living room like a 5 year old,as my dad was trying to catch me"This is not some stupid game,Y/N.Give me that goddamn CD."My dad said,and then took my arm,making me put the CD behind my back,away from my dad."Give me the CD,Y/N."He said,i shook my head,which made him give me a stern look."Why?Why wont you let me listen to his music,dad?"I asked him,softly.He let go of my arm,and sighed."Give me the CD.''He said,putting his hand out.I gave him the CD,and sighed.I sat on the couch,my dad sitting beside me putting his arm around my shoulder,put i pushed it away.Making him slightly frown"Honey,Bieber kid is going to have a bad affection on you,and i don't want that."He said,sighing at the end.Bad affection?''Are you kidding me,dad!How is listening to his music,going to have a 'bad affection'on me!I cant believe you!Just let me live a little,let me have a life!''I yelled,making him look at me with his mouth open and eyes slightly widen.I didn't regret yelling,no,actually i was kinda proud on myself.My dad stood up from the couch,making me stand up as well,he looked at me with a serious face."Go to you'r room."He said,calmly.But i didn't listen,i just stood there,staring at him.He looked at me,before yelling"I said,go to you'r room!"He yelled,pointing towards the stairs."No!I'm not a little girl anymore,dad,i can make my own choices in life,and i can also chose who's music im going to listen to!Sometimes i really wish you were never my dad!"I yelled,thats when he grabbed my shoulders,and looked me dead in the eyes,his eyes being black from anger,and his breathing was harsh.My arms and shoulders were starting to hurt,and i feeled my eyes starting to water,this isn't my dad.What happened to him?''Dad,you're hurting me.''I whimpered,struggling to get out of his strong grip,but there was no use.Tears were now streaming down my face,as my shoulders and arms were throbbing,i looked my dad in the eyes,and i let out a little sob.''Please.Dad,this isn't you.''I whispered to him,and his eyes softened,and his grip on my shoulders loosened completely,making me fall back on the couch,my arms were throbbing so badly,the tears never stopping.My dad looked at me,and gulped,he sat next to me on the couch,but i got up,my arms still hurting and probably being bruised.Dad got up as well,pain written all over his face,he took a step forward,but i took one back.''Kitten...''He started,but i cut him off''No,dad.You never hurted me in my life,why would you now?''I asked,more like whispered,the salty tears never ending.Thats when i said the three words that i never though i would say.''I hate you"The look on my dads face was,undescribeable.Tears started running down his face,but i didn't just sat there,i run upstairs to my room,and cried.He hurted me,over a CD,over such a stupid thing,he lost my trust.

Drama!!!The power of a Belieber.Yeah,well,part 2,anyone.Comment vote and share.P.S: This seemed more different in my mind.❤