I breathed in and out heavily and my heart beat increased ten fold as my eye caught the glint of the sharp pocket knife. I screamed and screamed kicking repeatedly trying to free myself out of the torture.

My capturer slammed one huge hand over my mouth. Think..Think Lauren...Use your noggin... I closed my eyes and concentrated and then in a nano second had my teeth on the hand. I tried to bite as hard as my thirteen year old self could.

My attacker screamed out a curse word,pulling back his calloused hands. His grip loosened...I darted towards the ending of the alley trying to free myself. Having hope was all I could think of.I yelped as my foot was pulled out from under me.

Cold concrete met my chin as I was slammed against the pavement. Yep! A bruise was coming. I resumed to screaming but my attacker's voice rained over mine.

"Shut up you little girl! This won't be so damn hard if you just shut the hell up!"

It sounded like a male.

I resumed to screaming. I would say bawl because suddenly I was crying hoping that Justin would suddenly appear or at least a stranger,to save me.

"Help! Someone please help! Ahhhhhh!" I bawled as I was dragged across the pavement.

At that moment,my foot was free from the man's grip. I turned swiftly around to see what he was up to.My eyes widened when I took sight of the scene in front of me.

"Oof!" my capturer exclaimed dropping to the floor as hard as a brick.

I looked down horrified at my attacker. He was attired in beaten up tattered clothes with holes and he reeked off alcohol.

"Hey,your okay?" a deep voice inquired.

I looked up almost jumping out of my skin forgetting the entire situation. I guess I was still a little shaken up..

I nodded numbly, my eyes wild and wide. I couldn't really see his face. All I could have seen was a dark figure.

He walked over to me as I stood still on the ground.

"Hey,can you still talk? I'm pretty sure I heard you from a few blocks not too long ago."

I nodded again and realized he wanted to know if I had suddenly gone speechless.

"I'm...um,fine."

Gosh where was my manners?

"Thanks." I mumbled.

He shrugged. "It's nothing but your lucky. You could have gotten raped...Or even worse..killed." he trailed off shaking his head. "What are you doing out here anyways?"

I repeated his earlier action,I shrugged. "Back from a fair." I stated dumbly.

He looked at me for a second. "You should probably get home. Want a ride?"

I nodded too eagerly and he laughed,but it wasn't for long. "Come on."

He outstretched his hand. I took it and he hoisted me up from the ground.

We walked out from the alley and felt relieved when we were a good twenty feet away from the man lying unconscious on the ground.

I gasped as the boy hopped onto a posh,black motorcycle. He put on his helmet before I could get a proper view of his full head. He was pretty pleasant-looking from the little I could have seen. He was muscular and didn't look that older than me.

"What? You're not gonna hop on?"

I jumped again and looked at him blankly. He raised an eyebrow and I had to say it looked kinda weird since I couldn't really see his face.