Chapter 28

**FOUR DAYS LATER**

Star-tattooed Guy's POV              

I was tired of waiting, tired of lying and tired of well...everything. Just because of a single mistake my life depended on a lazy ass dude and a girl's decision. The room where we were was filled with photographs of her; it disgusted me. As I was rummaging through all the papers and pictures, the man  that bossed me around entered the room. He sat on the chair in front of his desk oblivious of my existence. I sat on the chairs across him waiting to hear the news he went searching for.

"The plan is working. I agreed on following your idea about not kidnapping her and until now it's working. If she decides to marry him then we won't have to rely on that option you're abstain to do." He looked at me expectantly, as if waiting for me to reply back. He crooked his head to the side, "Why is that you, suddenly, decided on not kidnapping her? At first you were so committed and now..." He stopped mid sentence looking at the distance as if he was solving a puzzle, then suddenly his gaze turned back to me. "Unless... you are starting to feel something for her."

Am I feeling something for her? No, I'm not, but every time I'm near her and I'm supposed to hurt her I just couldn't. I wish her no harm, that's for sure. That's how it feels when you like someone? My silence seemed to answer his unasked question. A wicked, sick, smile tugged his lips producing goosebumps all over my back.

"This is no good, you know that right? You can't let feelings get in between our plan. If you do that, I can easily kill you before you fuck everything up and replace you. Easy as that. So from now on, think about the consequences of your actions." I knew I got myself in a big mess when I agreed with him, but I never thought he would go that far. This man is mad! "If the wedding plan doesn't work we will automatically rely on our first option. Now leave!" I nodded and walked out of his so called office on my way to make this plan possible.

Rosie's POV

I hung up my phone after explaining my plan to Harry ready to tear this deal apart. The plan was that Harry would talk to his parents and I would talk to mine. If we didn't come out with a positive outcome, then we will put our parents together and as Harry said "bombard them with reasons why this is stupid" until they agree. Jake had his eyes glued to the road driving whilst his other hand squeezed mine reassuringly. We were on our way to my parents house to try to get us out from the mess I was in.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be here and we will fight together." He averted his eyes from the road to look at me for a split of a second I saw his eyes and I felt he really meant that, then his gaze turned back to the road.

"I know." The drive to my mom's house was longer than I expect it to be. After a while of trees passing by and people walking down the sidewalk, we arrived to the house. I was, literally, glued to the seat. Jake's hand found its way to my shoulder giving it a slight squeeze.

"I'll be next to you and if you need me I'll just jump up to the play." That last line made me laugh. "That's how I want to see you; smiling. We will get through this, one way or another, but we will." What did I do to get someone as great and amazing as him? I leaned forward and captured his lips on mine savoring the mint taste of the toothpaste. A smile kiss made my heart flip.

We walked hand in hand to the white big door; his thumb stroking, in a circular motion, my hand. My phone buzzed twice on my pocket. Two new messages, the screen read. I opened the first one and it was from Harry, saying his meeting went better than what he expected and for me to call him when mine was over. I, then, moved to the second one and regret it as soon as I saw from who it was.

Good luck darling... You will definitely need it!

I stiffened, I wasn't able to walk. How did he or she knew everything that was happening? "Everything alright?" I put my phone back again in my pocket without taking a look at him I dragged him to the door. Keeping my mouth shut was the best decision because if I did answer him I would break into sobs at how my life had turned out. He gave a slight squeeze at my hand and I smiled at how a small gesture from him could make me feel happy again or could bring a smile to my face.