Chapter 14

Rosie's POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache. Jake was dismissed from the hospital five days ago. He had ignored all of my messages, but I told myself he would call back. Maybe a shower would take the pain away. I walked to the bathroom leaving pieces of my clothes on the way. The cold-ish air hit my body and I shivered. I got in, the cold soon vanished as the warm water hit my skin. I washed my hair and rinsed it out. When I finished, I wrapped a towel around my body. I searched for something to wear for my first day of work. I decided for a white striped shirt with my red jeans and my red Vans and tied my hair in a messy bun.

***

I arrived at the studio. Paintings and photographs adorned the white walls. Hunter helped me to establish myself at work. He had black hair, tanned skin, and perfect blue eyes. It was past noon. I was at the reception giving a costumer his painting. The door sounded, indicating a new costumer arrived.

"Welcome, how can I he-." I was cut mid sentence when I saw who the new costumer was. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey Ro." He said smiling making his dimples pop out.

"How do you know where I work?" His blonde hair touched his eyelids, his eyes captivating as ever. His blue shirt fit him perfectly making his tone torso show.

"I have my contacts and about not answering your messages I was busy. I came to umm..."

"What is it?" I said wondering why he suddenly stopped.

"Umm... I heard girls like you, you know errr.. like to go to the fair and I'm wondering if you want, you know umm.. go. tonight with... me?"

"Sure." I said smiling widely.

He let out a big sigh, "I'll pick you up at your flat at 6." He said flashing a smile and disappearing behind the door. The fair with Jake didn't sound that bad. Though he isn't the type of guy to take girls to the fair.

-Rosie you wanted to go, so shut your mouth

Its just strange that's all.

I need to stop talking to myself. The day, after Jake's visit, passed fast. I noticed a man in a black hoodie watching all the paintings, without wanting to buy something. He was bald with a star tattoo on his neck. He looked my way once in a while, looking at me cautiously. At two, I was leaving and the 'mysterious man' was still inside. I jumped in and headed straight home still creeped out about the 'mysterious man.'

***

I was waiting for Jake. I wore a denim shorts and a black loose Ramones shirt with my black converse. The bell rang and I rushed to answer, but was surprised when no one was there. A letter on the floor caught my attention. When I closed the door, I examined it. A white envelope with nothing else outside, no name, no nothing. I opened it, a white paper with black thick marker adorned the letter, but the words written there meant nothing to me. The bell rang, again. I opened it and saw Jake standing there, with a nervous smile plastered on his face. Nervous? Jake? These two words don't even look good together in a sentence. He wore black jeans with a blue, red checkered shirt and a white shirt underneath. He looked at me, cautiously, eyeing me up and down with a smirk forming on his face.

"Let's go." He said grabbing my arm. I closed the door. We were inside the car, his brother lent to him. He was driving. The way his muscle tensed when he drove would catch any girl attention. I couldn't stop thinking about the three words I saw on the letter. They meant nothing to me, but still sent chills down my spine. 'IM WATCHING YOU'. The words danced in my head, no matter how hard I wanted them to go. I had many questions but didn't have the answers to any of them.

Who wrote the letter?

What did they meant by it?

Should I be afraid?

A bit rubbish sorry. It will get better, and thanks for all your reads an votes. Hope youre enjoying it. Please remember to

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

-much love- xx