Chapter 22

Rosie's POV

"Answer me! What are you doing?!" He said hovering over me. I was now scared. A vein popped up from his neck.

"Ummm... I was looking for the bathroom." I stuttered. It was the first thing that came to my mind. My palms were sweating. I looked both sides, until his rough voice broke the silence.

"Does that look like a bathroom to you?" He said looking at me as if I was a little insect he was about to step on. His eyes were filled with anger.

"No... but, what's behind the door?" I asked innocently thinking he would tell me. I had nothing to lose.

"None of your business." He said while he unhooked a necklace he had hanging on his neck. I looked carefully at the piece of jewelry. It was blond, and a key hanged from it. He stepped closer to me. I closed my eyes as an instinct. He inserted the key in the handle of the door and locked it. He stepped away leaving space for me to leave. That's what I did.

I walked to the living room where I left Jake. There he was eating out of the cookie box. I watched him carefully as he munched the cookie and took a sip of the drink inside the cup. I sat beside him. He intertwined his hand with mine sending a signal to my heart to start its marathon. He pecked my lips, leaving some crumbs of the cookies on my lips. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

***

We were done talking with Dan and we were now ready to leave. While we were talking I saw Dan shooting me some glares. Jake and I stood in front of the door, ready to leave, when Dan called him.

"Jake can we talk? In private." Jake followed his dad. I saw, as how they were talking, the way Jake's eyebrows wrinkled. A vein from his neck made its appearance. He started turning red. He clenched his hand making a fist.

"SHE'S NOT!!" Jake screamed. Dan had a smirk plastered on his face as Jake said that. They both looked at me. Were they talking about me? What were they talking about? Jake walked to me with his dad following behind. He put his arms around my shoulder making me feel safe and loved.

"We're done talking, dad." Jake opened the door and started walking down the stairs of the porch when Dan's voice made him stop.

"Just think, think of all the things that have happened, you were involved in all the pain and suffer she had, just think about it." Jake started walking again to the car. He opened the car and put me on the passenger sit. He closed the door really hard, it made me jump. He climbed to the driver seat. After minutes of silence, and Jake looking at the distance, he slammed his head to the steering wheel. After moments of silence only Jake's fast breathe could be heard, I put my hand on his back and starting making circles on his back to calm him down.

"What's wrong?" I was really worried about him. I've never seen him this angry before. What his father told him, clicked something inside that made him like that.

"Nothing. It was something my dad told me, but I know its not true." He turned to me. His right hand started caressing my face. Behind his blue stare I could see something was bugging him. He put a strand behind my ear. I was about to say something when he kissed my forehead and decided this was not the moment to ask.

He turned to face the street and turned the ignition of the car on. The door below the stairs meant something to Dan. The door must meant something to him otherwise he wouldn't have lashed out on me like that.

Jake's POV

Was it true what he told me? Am I the cause of her pain? I kept her safe all this time I've known her, bur was it enough? Am I really the reason why she's getting hurt? As much as I tried to deny it, I knew somehow its true.

I put the car to a stop.

"We're here." I heard no reply. I turned my face to her. She had her face resting on the window. Her hair was covering half of her face. She fell asleep. She looked like an angel, in peace. She stuttered something on her sleep but I couldn't tell what was it. I chuckled. I put her hair aside an starting caressing her soft cheek. I kissed her forehead then I started to go down.

Her eyes, her nose, and her cheeks were all covered in my kisses. A small smile made its appearance on her face. Then finally, I kisses her lips. At first she didn't kiss back, but then she did. Our lips moved perfectly together as if they were meant to be. I stopped the kiss.

"I wouldn't mind waking up to this." She said with a playful smirk on her face. I opened my door and got out. I walked to her door. The words of today's conversation with my dad dance on my mind, making me wonder. I opened her door and she gently, as if she was flying, stepped out.

She stood there tiny and fragile looking at me. I kissed her forehead.

"I'll call you." With that, she walked to her flat. I stepped in the car and waited. I couldn't stop thinking about what we talked. Somehow its true. Every time she was hurt she was with me or it was, in a way or another, related to me.

The day at the fair, she almost died because I wanted to go to that stupid game. At the club, if it wasn't for me Scott wouldn't have tried to rape her. I slammed my head one, two; many times against the steering wheel believing that would stop me from thinking. I felt a ticklish sensation on my forehead. I touched it. I saw my hand, it had some blood on it. I cleaned it with the back of my hand. I started the ignition and drive away. After all the thinking, I knew what was the solution. Disappear.

Star tattooed guy's POV

I watched silently as he climbed in his car. I shifted on my seat, until I founded a comfortable position. My back hurt from being on the car seat for too long. I grabbed my back and massaged it lightly. I watched him. He slammed his head quite a few times against the steering wheel. I smirked. It serves him right. I saw how he started the ignition of the car. I grabbed my phone and made the call.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"He is leaving her house after dropping her off. Is working, boss."

"What is working? Speak clearly to me." He said with a hint of anger on his voice.

"Our plan. Its working. I think he is starting to believe he's the reason."

He chuckled, "After this, we just need to be patient. Sit back, watch everything burn, and take her." He hang up. Finally this plan is coming to an end. I saw how the girl turned the light off of what I assume was her bedroom. I sank on the seat letting the dark of the night consume me.

(A/N): First of all, CANT BELIEVE I REACHED 6K READS, I SAW IT SO FAR AWAY, ITS ALL JUST BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS AND YOUR SUPPORT

THANKS

So here you have it butterballs:] please comment what you think.

REMEMBER TO VOTE!! I NEED 10+ VOTES TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Until next time:D