Chapter 15

Rosie's POV

We arrived at the fair. There were christmas lights everywhere, the smell of popcorn and cotton candy filled my nostrils. Kids playing and some being chased by their parents, it was amazing. A game caught my sight, the Ferris Wheel. My body tensed, I'm afraid of heights. I tugged Jake's arm and ran to the Bumper Cars. Then after it, we went to the Roller Coaster. We went to Pop The Balloon and Jake popped 5 of the balloons, getting to choose one of the rewards. He chose a fluffy pink bunny, and gave it to me, I blushed. After these games, we stood in a food booth, resting a bit to then continue to play. I was having a great time with Jake here. He turned around and bought popcorn, a candy floss and a soda for us.

"I never thought it would be like this, its amazing." I said smiling widely. He turned his face to me.

"That means this is the first time you've been to a fair?" He asked slightly shocked by my statement.

"Yes, my parents were always working and never had time for me, but I'm glad I came the first time with you." I said, it was the truth. I was happy I had agreed. I looked to the front and saw how many couples came here, holding hands and walking through the fair. I turned to Jake and he was grabbing a bit of popcorn and then wrapping it with cotton candy. I was shocked when he shoved that into his mouth and ate it. How can someone eat that? It must taste disgusting because of the different flavors. He noticed my loathsome face and chuckled.

"What, it isn't that bad. Here." He said doing the same process as before, and putting it in front of my mouth. "Now eat it." He said. When I opened my mouth to protest he shoved the weird ball in my mouth, he chuckled at my face. The taste was kinda funny. "So?" He asked waiting impatiently for my answer. First, it tasted sweet due to the candy floss then when I chewed it, the salty taste of the popcorn mixed with it, making it taste... good. I swallowed it with a smile on my face. He smiled, "You see it isn't that bad." I took a bunch of popcorn and wrapped it with the candy floss, and put it in his mouth, he ate it with no problem. I don't know how, but the feeding each other ended in a popcorn fight in front of everyone. When we were out of popcorn we started laughing, so much my stomach ached. When we calmed, I grabbed some candy floss and gave it to Jake, he willingly opened his mouth and ate it, licking my fingers in the process. I blushed and he did the same to me. Someone awwed' behind us making us stop feeding each other. An old woman stood behind the booth. She was in her fifties. Her grey hair was tied in a bun with few strands popping out.

"You're the cutest couple in the whole fair. I expect you two last long." She said smiling widely.

"Umm... oh thanks, but errr.. we're not..."

"Together." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but you... come here little man." She called him over and started whispering something in his ear while he nodded slowly. 'I know' was the only thing I could read from his lips. He walked to me and put his hand over my shoulder.

"What did the lady tell you?" I asked, curiousity gaining the best over me.

"Nothing." He said smirking. I decided to drop the subject, and we continued to walk. Something at my right caught my attention. A man with a black shirt was looking at us, his face seemed familiar. He was bald with a star tattoo on his neck, then it hit me he was the guy from the studio that was watching me. He smirked my way and walked away, it sent chills down my spin. Jake grabbed my hand and walked me to the game I wish would disappear, the Ferris Wheel.

"I want to ride this." He said standing at the waiting line. My body went numb, my heart started to beat faster.

"Are you... s-sure?" I asked stuttering.

"Yep," he said popping the 'p', "if you don't want to, we can go to another game."

"No, it's ok." I said with a reassuring smile, not very believable if I can say. We were getting closer to the entrance. He gave the man our tickets and we climbed in one of the gondolas. 'Calm down, it's just a ride' I tried to reassure myself. The ride started moving, my heart skipped a beat. I gripped the seat, my knuckles were turning white. I don't know why i agreed to this. We were reaching the top, and I hugged my bunny harder.

"Are you ok, Ro? You're pale." Jake asked worried plastered on his face.

"Umm... I'm casually... afraid of heights." I stuttered, feeling how sweat run through my forehead. At the top, the ride suddenly stopped. "Err... Jake, please tell me the ride didn't stop."

"Well ok, umm... the ride didn't stop."

"That doesn't help." I started breathing hard and panting.

"Hey Ro, relax just bre-"

"I can't... and don't tell me to breathe cause that's what I'm doing." I cut him mid sentence.

"Ok, so look at me." I couldn't turn my head to the side, he grabbed me by the chin and gently turned my face to him. "Now look only at me. Forget that we're at the fair, think we're the only ones here." I closed my eyes and started to think we were the only ones here. I opened my eyes and his face was inches from mine. His sweet breathe sent chills down my spine. "Now shut every sound off and listen only to the sound of my voice." I did as he said. His hand rested on my bare thigh trailing circles, trying to relax me. His face came closer and closer. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. His sweet lips brushed mine, teasing me. He then gently placed his lips over mine. Our lips moved in sync, his other hand moved to the back of my head while mine were wrapped around his hair. His tongue trailed my lower lip begging for entrance, I denied it. He bit my lower lip, I slightly parted my lips and let him in. The kiss that started as sweet and gentle was now rough and heated. I slightly pulled his hair, earning a moan from him.

"We can get you a room, no need to suck your faces at the ride."

We parted away. I realized the ride was over and the man at the entrance stood there patting his shoe.

"Sorry sir." Jake said as we were standing up. I was like a walking tomato right there.

"Thanks... for distracting me. " I said smiling. He got close to me and gave me a peck on the nose.

"No problemo." He said wrapping his hand over my shoulder. We headed to a secluded area and we sat there. I was in between his legs, hugging my bunny. He put his hands over me, hugging me. Then, fireworks suddenly filled the sky. I was amazed with all the different colors. A cold drop hit my cheek. I looked up, the more little cold drops started to fall from the sky, we stood up.

"Let's go, it's going to rain." Jake said, starting to walk away. I grabbed his hand before he did. "What are you doing?" More rain drops were falling now. I walked to him, until my face was inches from his. I wrapped my hands in his neck while his moved to my waist. "What are yo-" I cut him mid sentence by slamming my lips to his. The rain was hard now, falling over us, making us dripping wet. Every kiss was different from the others. The taste of his lips, sweet mixed with the rain, was addictive. We broke apart gasping for air, his forehead was resting on mine, our breaths mixing.

"That was-"

"Amazing." I finished. We then headed back to his car while it was still raining, I thought I saw a smile creep on his face. That was the best night ever, nothing could erase my happiness, but something told me it wouldn't last long.

Its probably the longest chapter so far, hope you enjoy it!

VOTE FAN COMMENT WHO YOU THINK THE STAR TATTOO DUDE IS? COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS:)

-loveyou-