Chapter 4

Rosie's POV

"Hey oldie, we meet again." A voice said. I somehow recognized that rough and raspy voice, but I couldn't picture from where I had heard it before. I turn around pissed at the name. When I my eyes met his ocean blue eyes I was surprised. I thought I would never see him again, but there he was. I thought wishes did come true, but unfortunately mine didn't.

"What are you doing here? Are you following me?" I said. I wasn't expecting to see him again for sure. His dirty blonde hair was swept gently to one side. He had some drops of sweat on his forehead. His cheeks were painted with a slight pink color.

"You wish!" He spat back. He sat properly next to me. "What are you reading?" He asked as he grabbed the book from my hands, examining it carefully. We stayed silent for a while, looking as the waves hit with a swift movement the sand. The silence between us wasn't awkward at all. At the distance, I saw my friends having the time of their life. The rays of the sun hit my skin. The hot relaxed me. I turned to catch a glimpse of him. He was concentrated looking at the sun intently. Maybe he isn't that bad.

"Like what you see?" He said turning to face with a smirk on his face. "Take a picture, I bet it will last longer."

Oh! How I wish I could slap him and removed that stupid smirk of his. "I was definitely not checking you out." I said turning my gaze, to avoid his.

"So, what's your name oldie?" Or maybe he actually is. I hated that name.

"Dude, what's up with the name? And why do you care?" I spat back. He was getting on my nerves. I couldn't stand him anymore. I got up. I brushed the sand from my shorts and started to walk away. I don't want to be anywhere near him.

"Where are you going? You didn't tell me your name!" He shouted. I turned around and surprisingly he was following me. Ugh! He was really getting on my nerves. How can someone be so annoying? Have you ever met someone and that person gives a bad impression and instantly, like magic, you just hate them? Doesn't matter what they do, that simple action from them bothers you. They breathe and you found yourself groaning. Well that's how I feel toward this jerk. He was a really pain in the ass!

"Away from you!" I continued walking with him trailing behind me.

I kept on walking thinking he would be tired and stop, but no that did not happened. I suddenly stopped. I looked at my surroundings and there was nothing. I didn't knew where I was. This was just amazing. Note my sarcasm? I sat on the sand, he did too. I groaned as anger grew up inside me. It was dusk and the chilly summer air was making its appearance. I shivered. I was wearing my red bikini bra and my shorts I was dumb for not bringing a towel.

"So, are you going to tell me your name?" He chuckled. He was more annoying than a little kid when he wants candy. I didn't have a choice.

"Rosie. Rosie Jepsen."

Jake's POV

Rosie. Her sweet voice rang through my ears, like an angelic melody. Her name suit her perfectly, she was as naive. Her wavy hair flew back as the wind blew. Her lips. I had to retrain myself not to kiss her, and make her mine as she loudly screams my name.

 Stop thinking about what you're going to do. Gain her trust first.

I looked at her as she looked at the distance at sunset.

FOCUS.

Oh shut it.

Great now I'm talking to myself.

"What's yours?" She asked finally landing her eyes on me.

"Jake Black, my friends call me J." I said as a matter of fact.