Chapter 17

Rosie's POV

The wind blew my hair, making it a mess. The smell of beach hit my nostrils. Jake was laughing at the mess of my hair. I pouted. I turned the radio on, 'Hot 'n Cold' by Katy Perry was playing. I saw how he was moving his head to the beat.

"'Cause you're hot then you're cold you're yes then you're no, you're in then you're out, you're up then you're down." I sang-screamed at the top of my lungs. He laughed at me but I shrugged it off. "C'mon sing with me." I said hitting him softly in his arm.

"No."

"Pweaseeeeee." I said putting my best puppy face and pouting. "Pleaaaseee, for me."

"Ok." He said I jumped in my seat, he chuckled. The second chorus started playing.

"You're wrong when it's right, it's black and it's white we fight, we break up we kiss, we make up." We sang to the top of our lungs, he smiled.

"Someone call the doctor got a case of a love bi-polar stuck on a roller coaster can't get off this ride. You change your mind like a girl changes clothes." I sang, but stopped when I realized he turned the music down. "Why did you turn it down?"

"I wanted to hear you sing. You have a lovely voice yourself." He said smiling showing off his dimples, his eyes glued to the road.

"Thanks." I said blushing, turning my head to the window. Chris and Nikki were meeting us there. "Are we there yet?" I asked getting impatient when a song I didn't know came on.

"Almost."

***

"So, how are things between you and Chris?" I said wiggling my eyebrows, making her chuckle. We had arrived at the beach 20 minutes ago. Nikki and I were on the sand tanning while the boys were splashing in the water, like little kids.

"They're good. He asked me to be his girlfriend." She said smiling and blushing.

"I'm so happy for you." I looked at the boys, playing 'who can last the most under water'. I chuckled. I sat and took a sip of my drink.

"What about Jake, has he made a move yet?"

"Well he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend, but I like it this way." I said smiling.

"Hmm, you like him, don't you?" She said.

"Well... umm he makes me feel things I have never felt before, and with him I can be myself, no pretending and I feel happy with him. When we kiss I feel like we are the only one, and every kiss is different than the other... I just like him." I said blushing and looking down.

"Awww, I hope he makes a move."

I stripped and stayed with my blue bikini, "C'mon let's go to the boys." We ran to the beach where the boys were splashing with water. The boys rushed over us and hugged us. Jake pecked me on the lips, making me blush.

***

The day went by fast. We played beach volleyball and ate hot dogs. Jake and I were in the water, while Nikki and Chris were hugging in the sand. I accidentally splashed Jake. I laughed at his face.

"Oh, it's on." He said while splashing me back. I splashed him back while laughing.

He then, unexpectedly, grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me towards him. My chest touching his and our noses touching. Our breaths mixing, becoming one. His hand on my lower back, while mine rested on his tone chest. His soft lips brushed mine. He then crashed them on mine. Our lips moved in sync, like if they belonged together. I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling it slightly. A moan escaped his mouth. I smiled. His tongue touched my lips asking for entrance, I let him in. He explored my entire mouth. He squeezed my lower back and I moaned. I felt a bulge in his pants, and, surprisingly, it turned me on even more. The kiss got more heated, but we broke apart to breath.

"Let's go to my place." He said grabbing my hand.

A/N: HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER:) PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY SO FAR, AND VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT AND IF NOT VOTE ANYWAY:)

-loveyou guys-