Chapter 18

**HOT CHAPTER**

Rosie's POV

Ugh.

He slammed my body to the wall of the living room. He closed the door forcefully with his foot. He trailed kisses down my neck and I moved my head to the side giving him a better reach. I moaned slightly. He smirked, still kissing my neck. One of his hands was touching my bare stomach, his other hand was struggling to take off my pants. My hand was touching his bare torso while I pulled slightly on his hair. A moan was crawling up my throat, but I held it back, and he noticed.

"Don't hold it back. I want to hear what I do to you." He said. No one ever made me feel this... hot. I noticed he liked being in control, and I hated it. I released myself from his grasp and pushed him until his back hit a door. I presumed it was his bedroom door. Shock covered his face. Lust filled his eyes, and a smirk started to appear on his now swollen lips.

I started to kiss him rough, the kiss was filled with passion and desire. I made my way to his neck leaving a trail of kisses on it. A high moan escaped his lips when I found his soft spot. I sucked and nibbled his spot. Moan after moan left his lips, turning me on even more.

He opened the door, still kissing me. He then turned me around and slammed my body into what I think was his bed. He stop kissing and trailed kisses down my breasts and down my bare stomach until he reached my shorts. At this point I was so hot and turned on.

He slowly unbuttoned my shorts and in a blink of an eye, my shorts, including my knickers, were on the floor. He started kissing and sucking my bare stomach, I threw my head back due to the pleasure I was feeling. He took off his swimsuit, leaving us naked.

He laid over me, with his hand on each side of me holding his body. He kissed me passionately. He then broke the kiss and stared at me with his piercing blue eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded. He then positioned his little friend on my entrance. He slowly made his way in. It hurt, a lot. A tear fell from my eye. His length was half way. He wiped the tear off my eye. Concerned filled his eyes. "Are you ok? I can stop if you like."

"No. Continue."

He thrusted his full length on me, making me whimper cause of the pain. He kissed me and started moving slowly, making the uncomfortable pain become pleasure. I gripped his back and scratch it with my nails, a loud moan escape his mouth. Several moans left mine too. His thrust became faster and his name left my mouth. At this moment I knew what he meant to me. I knew I never wanted to be apart from him. At this moment, we were one.

(A/N): Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it. Please comment your sincere opinion about it and about the whole story so far. VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT AND IF NOT WELL THE VOTE ANYWAY:D

Thanks so much for all your support:) forever grateful.

-so much love-