14

🐾Sky's POV 🐾

"Sky" a voice whispered in my ear.

I shivered and the voice started whispering again.

"Sky?"

"SKY!!!!" The voice yelled and my eyes popped open. I quickly sat up and looked around my room in confusion.

Where was I? Why was I in my room?

Kaden's face swam into my vision.

His own face was filled with confusion.

"Sky Baby, what's wrong?" he asked gently.

I shook my head to clear the fog away from my brain.

"Why are we here?" I asked him "Why are we in my room? We were just in the woods a couple of minutes ago?" Kaden looked at me like I was crazy.

"Sweetheart?" he said gently "We were here the whole time. After we visited your nephew, we came home and you took a nap. I woke you up because you kept muttering things in your sleep."

"Really?" I asked "But it all felt so real?"

"Skylar?" Kaden said as he took my face in his big hands "What felt real?"

"I dreamt that we were in some woods. You said you had to tell me something really important. Something about how your stronger than ever one else and how you growl like a dog" I said and Kaden's jaw dropped opened. He swallowed a couple of times before finally opening his mouth.

"Dd...Di...Did...I say...anything...else...in...the...dream?" He stuttered and I rubbed my eyes.

"I honestly can't remember" I said "One minute I was in the woods and the next, I was waking up here"

"But..." he started before a loud ringing sound interrupted his question. He made a face at me and I gave him an apologetic look.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey Sky, is Kaden there?" Brody asked, sounding out of breath.

"Yeah, he's right here"

"Can I talk to him?" Brody asked, sounding a little more panicky.

"Sure...?" I said before handing Kaden my phone.

He looked at it in surprise.

"Hello?" He asked in the phone. I heard Brody mumble something and suddenly Kaden's whole face became enraged. It was Probably the scariest look I ever saw on him.

EVER

"WELL GET RID OF THEM!" He yelled "FIX IT! NOW!!"

When he hung up, he started to breathe heavily.

His whole body was tensed up.

I got off my bed and made my way to him before putting my hand on his back and gently rubbing it. He began to calm down.

"What happened?" I asked. Kaden turned around and hugged me to his chest. "Oof!"

"Nothing" he mumbled. His face in my hair.

"Kaden..." I drawled out but he just held me tighter.

"It's nothing that you should worry about Sky" he released me and fell back on my bed before groaning. I rolled my eyes at his dramatics before jumping on his body.

"What the F..." he started before I covered his mouth with my hand and glared at him. He knew I hated curse words.

"If it involves you, it is my business" I said "now tell me what Brody told you!"

He raised an eyebrow and licked my palm.

I squealed.

"You did not!" I yelled.

"Jeez woman, get off me! You weigh like 2 tons!" He said and I gasped.

"TAKE IT BACK!" I screamed before pounding on his chest. He just smirked. "KADEN TAKE IT BACK BEFORE I SLICE YOU UP INTO A MILLION PIECES!!"

"Bring it" was all he said before flipping us over, so that he was hovering over me.

I smiled right before kneeing him in his family jewels and slapping his face.

He deserved it

Did I feel bad?

No

Why?

Because he insulted a girl's weight which is a big NO NO in the girl community. All girls are beautiful not matter what they look like. If he messes with one of us, he messes with all of us.

He talked about my weight so I kneed him in the balls.

Fairs Fair

"Next time you talk about my weight, make sure your far away from the kicking zone" I said and pinched his red face. He was on the verge of tears. "Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go make myself a snack. And no, I won't make you one because I don't feel like sharing"

I skipped out of the room, laughing at his expense.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

FINALLY UPDATED!

YOU GUYS THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA TELL HER HUH?!

NOPE! NOT YET!

BUT SOON!!

NEXT CHAPTER: NEW CHARACTER INTRODUCED AND KADEN REVEALS SOME OF HIS FEELINGS.

TEASER:

"You really are clueless Sky" Brody said as we watched Kaden walk away. My heart was breaking with each step he took, farther away from me.

Our 1st Big fight

"What do you mean?" I asked Brody as soon as Kaden was no longer in sight.

"Did you ever ask yourself if there's a reason he does what he does?" Brody said, looking at me straight in the eye. This was one of the rare times Brody was speaking seriously. "Why he's constantly around you? Why he's been by your side for the last 11 years? Why every little decision he makes, he always has you in mind?"

I shook my head "I don't understand. We're best friends, that's what best friends do"

"No," Brody said "That's not the reason"

~MK

🤗