Chapter 4 for better or worse

Start from the beginning

"He has a son."

I froze.

"What?"

He nodded his head.

"How old is he?!" I asked walking around; this is not good this is not good.

"He's five and seeing the way you're acting you know that it is not good." He said staring at me and I knew what we were both thinking but I had to say it.

"Please tell me that the Mom didn't put Kevin as the father on the birth certificate and gave the baby his Last name." I said staring straight back at him fearing his answer.

"I wished she didn't but she did and I don't have to tell you what that means." He said handing me my sandwich. How can he think of eating a sandwich at this time?

"It means that if we don't find his son quick that.... That a lot of angry powerful people are going to go after that little boy. Dean they're going to want to kill him! We have to find him!" I said.

"I know, but we have to find Kevin first." He said and I looked at him like he was the craziest man alive, like he had two heads and six mouths.

"Excuse me! Kevin is in a hiding area, heck you couldn't find him and no one else had. But his son, his identity is open out there; he is able to be found. We have to find him!" The proof of Kevin son existence could mean a lot, especially the month his son was possibly born in. That would actually prove Kevin's Innocence. His son is the proof that he didn't commit the crime he was accused for. That means Kevin wouldn't have to be hiding anymore, but if his son were to be found...

He nodded his head, still holding onto the plate that has the sandwich on it.

"I know but you see, I've tried looking for him and come with no traces of him. The only person who knows where the woman that is the mother of his son is and where his son could possibly be is Kevin. So we need to find him which will help us find his son." I nodded my head now understanding everything. Kevin is the only one who knows or could possibly know where his son is.

"Okay, I'll help you." I said wrapping my arms around me.

He nodded his head "Good now eat your sandwich" he said handing me the sandwich plate and

I took it.

(Dean POV)

I looked at the woman in front of me as I handed her the sandwich that she finally took.

I let out a sigh in relief, she needed to eat, and I had her in that trunk of the car for a while. I handed her a glass of water. She might be dehydrated too.

"I need your help you know." I said to her hoping she understand that I really need her help, if she doesn't help me I can't find my brother and I need to find him. I refused to not help him, he needed help and I just thought he got into trouble that was his fault and let him deal with it. I should have tried to understand, note to self; never turn you're back against your family. No matter how stupid the deadly the situation is, they still need you.

"I don't understand what I can do to help you, I also don't know where he is you know." She said sitting down and starting to eat her sandwich.

I sat down in front of her and stared directly at her as she ate, she needed to know that everything she and Kevin spoke about is important.

"Kevin gave you hints of where he would be, I need you to remember every conversation you had with him and what you two talked about." I said.

She dropped her sandwich on her plate and stared at me like I was crazy.