Chapter 57

{Civil War trailer above}
----------------------------------

"The sky is really pretty today." Laurel said, looking out the window. The sky was clear, with minimal clouds blocking the sunshine.

"Tomorrow, we will be enjoying the Italian sky. How about that." I wrapped my arms around her waist, staring at the blue sky.

"Don't get ahead of yourself." She released. "We still need to pack. And get our tickets to board the plane. My dad has them."

"That is no problem. I will quickly run to your dad's building and get the tickets myself." I sat down beside her. "While I do that, you will pack your stuff."

"Well first things first, my dad has the tickets at his apartment, and not his building, so you have to go to his apartment, which I'm not letting, of course."

"Oh, come on. You do not trust me?"

"Of course I do, Pietro. But it's my dad we're talking about here. It's better if I come with you."

"Your father does not scare me."

Laurel looked at me, a 'yeah right' look on her face.

"Fine." She sighed. "But, please, be on your best behavior."

"Yes, Ms. Williams. You have to trust me, Laurel. Trust is key to a good relationship."

"Oh, it's not you I don't trust." She took a deep breath. "It's just that-"

"We are arriving at the heliport! Get ready!" The pilot interrupted.

The Quinjet slowly lowered onto the helipad. The ramp opened, letting the cold air blast us like a wave.

"Damn, it is cold." Laurel said, grabbing her coat.

"Speaking of cold, you have been able to keep your powers on check." I said, getting all my bags off the jet.

"I've been keeping my emotions under control. And I also have you, which is a plus." She took my two suitcases and walked towards the car waiting for us. Tony had set this up so that it could take Laurel to her apartment. I thanked the pilot for bringing us here and catched up with Laurel. I entered the limo-esque car, stuffing all the bags beside me.

"Next stop, your apartment." I sighed.

"Tired?" Laurel asked, running her fingers through my hair.

"Just a bit. Cannot wait to get those tickets and lay on your wonderful bed." I smiled, placing a kiss on Laurel's lips.

"I'm gonna run down by the bakery and tell them about the trip. Let's hope they let me take these two weeks off."

"It is a good thing your boss is pretty nice."

"Maybe you should date her."

"No, I am taken." I chuckled, making her smile as well.

I then recognized the street we were on and I looked out the window. There it was, the Avengers Tower under reconstruction. Steve had proposed to use the tower for another purpose. To house and teach kids and teenagers who have abilities. As Clint would have called it, an Avengers Academy. Woah. The Clint Barton Avengers Academy. Gotta tell that to Natasha. It's a cool name. And since the new Avengers HQ is called the James Rhodey Avengers HQ, the tower should be renamed in Clint's honor.