Chapter 27

"That was nice." Laurel said as we entered my room.

"It was."

"I wonder if the people catching those papers will become super obsessed with finding who threw them." Laurel side-smiled.

"You have a wild imagination, Laurel." I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Something bothering you?" She asked, getting up behind me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"No, why?"

She sat on my lap, putting her legs around my back. Tension rose between us.

"Just asking." Laurel placed kisses on my jawline, going down my neck as I ran my fingers through her hair. She left red marks on my collarbone as she continued to leave kisses on it. I cupped her face and put my lips on hers. I felt her tongue inside my mouth, deepening the kiss. She sneaked her hands inside my shirt, grabbing my back. I let go of the kiss to take off my shirt. Laurel's eyes widened at the sight.

"I hope no one interrupts us this time." She joked.

I carried her to the bed, kissing her again. We lied down, with Laurel getting on top of me once more. She kissed me down to my abdomen, making me moan. Then I turned us around. I helped her take off her shirt. I kissed her neck, with her wrapping her hands around my neck and back.

"I want you so bad." She moaned.

I chuckled and kept leaving marks on her chest. She squeezed my butt, making me raise my eyebrow. I smirked and squeezed her butt back. She gasped and shoved my arms away. She then kissed me, placing her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues touched, fighting for dominance inside our mouths. We deepened the kiss once more. I felt pressure rising in my pants. I didn't want to go there yet. She slid out of her jeans, making me do the same. She pulled mine off and squeezed my thighs. My hands ran up her hers, making sweet little moans escape her mouth. We massaged each other, in our underwear. Her neon green underwear caught my eye, so I tugged at the strap, touching Laurel's hip bone. She moaned again, digging her hand in my underwear, grabbing my butt. I kept kissing her neck. After minutes of spending time exploring our bodies, with our underwear on, we stopped and lied together on the bed.

"God, I love you." She whispered, placing her hands on my chest.

"I love you." I pulled her close, kissing her head.

We fell asleep under the sheets, keeping each other warm. She got cold so I got my hoodie and put it on her. I sat up as she went to sleep with my hoodie. I sat on the edge, looking over my shoulder at Laurel's back. She snored which made me grin. I then got back in the bed, settling just beside her. Her back touched my chest, making me put my arm over her.

--------

In the morning, I found myself sleeping on my back, with Laurel's head resting on my chest. I slowly raised my head to check on her when I felt her move. She rose her head, her green eyes meeting my blue ones.

"Hello, beautiful." I whispered.

She smiled, getting on top of me.

"We should do this again." She smirked, biting my bottom lip as she kissed me.

"Tony's party is tonight. You should go finish the cake." I ran my hands down her back.

"Come with me?"

"Sure, why not. I know how to frost a cake." I said, my neck being bombarded by Laurel's kisses.

"I'll shower first then." Laurel got up, taking off my hoodie and revealing the amazing body I had my hands all over last night.

"I can join you." I said, quickly blocking her from the bathroom door.

"Not yet, Maximoff." She got under my arm and closed the door on me.

I snickered and looked through the window. It was snowing. Wanda loved snow. I did not. I looked at our clothes on the floor. My shirt, her shirt. My pants, her pants. I smirked, remembering last night. 7 minutes passed and Laurel came out. I hadn't bothered to put on anything, so I was still just in my underwear.

"Take a shower, pretty boy." Laurel chuckled, putting on her makeup.

I hugged her from behind, dropping small kisses on her neck.

"Yes, ma'am." I whispered.

I turned to walk to the bathroom door.

"You have a cute ass." I heard Laurel say. I looked over my shoulder and saw her leaning on the dresser, staring at my butt. I smirked, then turned to the bathroom door. For the fun of it, as I walked to the door, I pulled the back strap of my underwear down, revealing my butt to Laurel. I then took it off completely, making Laurel laugh, as I walked directly towards the bathroom. She didn't see my dick, just my butt. I took a shower and me and Laurel walked to the bakery to finish the cake.

When we got there, Laurel asked her boss if I could help with the special Avengers cake. Her boss, immediately agreed, saying: "We need all the help we can get".

"Pietro, hand me the green and red swirl frosting." Laurel said, putting the cake in the oven with one hand and pointing at the frosting with the other.

I almost super ran to get it, but I remembered, we aren't in the Avengers Tower.