Chapter 37

[WARNING: smut ahead]
[you can skip this chapter if you want to.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shower sex. There's a first time for everything, right?

As Laurel's lips crashed into mine, I could not take my hands off of her. Her cold, naked body pressed against mine, hot water streaming down our skin, our tongues battling for dominance. This was it. We were completely bare and we were not stopping.

My hands crawled up to Laurel's back, pulling her towards my body. As her breasts pressed against my chest, we deepened the kiss. Passion exploded between us, making the hot water feel cold compared to us. Her legs were wrapped around my waist, her back against the wall. I sucked on her neck, occasionally leaving red marks down to her collarbone. She moaned, tugging at the roots of my hair. I hadn't looked at her goddess-like body yet. My full attention were on her ruby red lips, and her sea green eyes.

She didn't hesitate to grab my bum and squeeze it. All she did while I set kisses on her was grab it and run her hands across my back. I bit my lower lip as her hand made it's way towards my penis. One could say I was blessed by the gods in that area. It already stood erect, much to her surprise.

"I can't wait for that to be inside me." She smirked, kissing me down my jawline to my neck.

We quickly turned off the faucet, didn't even bother to dry off, and headed towards the king sized bed waiting for us.

She pushed me onto the bed, crawling on top of me. She placed her warm hands on my length and started to stroke it. I grabbed her waist, trying to hold back my moans as she continued to jack my dick off. She decreased her speed and set her sight on my abdomen, caressing it with her hands. She advanced her tongue up my abdomen to my chest, making sure to leave love bites and red marks.

I flipped us over and started to squeeze her thighs. Her thighs, oh my. Her wonderful, amazing thighs. I pushed her hands back and started to kiss her chest. I bit at her breast, little sounds of pleasure escaping her perfect lips. I turned her around, leaving her bum completely exposed to me. As I escalated down to it, she signaled me to the night stand on the side. I knew what she meant. If we were going to do it, we had to do it safely. I stretched towards the stand, opening the drawer and grabbing the condom. I put it on the side since I was still not done admiring her complete body. Tension rose down under. I was about to explode.

I didn't hesitate to set small kisses on her bum, fondling her breasts under the sheets. I then placed one last kiss on her bum before opening the wrapper and sliding on the condom. I signaled her to get on her hands and knees, to which she didn't even argue. I then spread her cheeks and teased her entrance.

"If you're gonna go all the way, then go all the damn way." She muttered, grasping onto the sheets.

I smirked, slowly entering. She clenched the sheets, grunting in pleasure. I had gotten it in, and I had hit her sweet spot. I started to go in and out, thrusting into her slowly at first, building up my speed at a steady rate. She moaned and kept grabbing the sheets as passion and warmth filled us both. I quickly gained momentum and started thrusting harder and faster. I grunted as I kept moving and pushing, sweat running down my hair. Our bodies felt as if though they had caught fire. I pushed harder and harder, slamming into her as she had her orgasm in complete satisfaction. I gently pulled out as she gasped for air and laid down on the bed, chest down. I moved beside her, massaging her roots and kissing her shoulders.

"Now it's my turn, Maximoff." She said, getting up and getting on top of me.

She took hold of my thighs, squeezing them as hard as she squeezed my bum. She ran her hands from my hipbones to my biceps. I didn't know what she was going to do. But she was having fun feeling my body as she licked her lips multiple times while she did.

She placed her head above my length, and that's when I knew. As her head hovered over it, she ripped off the condom as she studied and stared at it as if it were a national treasure. She then set her lips on my tip, the sudden contact sending shivers throughout my skin. After teasing the hell out of me for hours it seemed, she started to lick it, from my balls to my shaft to my tip. She then put the whole thing in her mouth, rising and lowering her head as she sucked my erect dick. I had never felt more pleasure in my life. Her beautiful lips now placed on my length, our bodies were sweating from the heat. I clawed on the sheets, trying to contain the sounds from coming out of my mouth. As she gave me one last blow, I grabbed the edge of the bed, spreading my legs for her. She got the right message and continued to suck, blow, kiss, and lick my ever increasing erection. She finally stopped as cum came shooting out of my tip. She dodged it but then placed her finger on my tip and played with what remained of the white substance.

She climbed my body, her face now inches from my own. She smirked as I released the bed, now placing my hand at the back of her head. She touched my nose with hers. We gently pressed our lips together, smiling in between kisses. She then bit her lip, her thigh pressed against my length. With her head now on my chest, and her whole body pressed against mine, there was one last thing I wanted to do. I pushed her below me, my toned body above her. Her eyes widened in delight as she looked across her body to see my length hanging over her front entrance. I raised an eyebrow at her expression. Did she want me to? Should I ask? Was sex supposed to be like this?

"I don't suppose you have another condom?" I asked, opening the night stand once again and satisfyingly finding another one. I rolled it on and paused for the green light.

"Just do it." She whispered. Green means go.

I placed my hands on hers and pushed them to the side. I placed my tip on her vagina, and started to move it around, endlessly teasing her. She chuckled at my actions, spreading her legs even wider. The condom was good as new, so I went for it. I slowly pushed my length inside her and slowly pulled out. I started to thrust slowly, taking eventual glances at her perfect face. She was in the state of pleasure, and that was the idea. I picked up the speed and now thrusted harder. She moaned my name several times. 'Pietro...' She whispered under her breath. I released her hands and ran mine across her chest, her vagina getting wetter by the second. She tugged at the sheets, which were now all messed up and disorganized. I then placed my hand on my waist and the other one on the bed beside her, my length entering and leaving her body at a constant rate. I lowered myself closer to her and kissed her while I continued to penetrate her gorgeous body. Her eyes met mine and I slowed down.

"God, you are so beautiful." I whispered, looking at the sweat running down her face.

"And you're mine. All mine."  She moaned as she stroked my hair.

We reached the point of ecstasy and that's when I finally pulled out, the heat between us fading by the minute. My length hung out as I hovered over her. I then made my way beside her and threw myself down on the warm bed, covering our bare bodies with what was left of the sheets. She moved beside me, pressing her body against mine. I felt her breasts against my chest and my length against her thigh. She just stayed there, her hair in a tangled mess, but her lips still red as a rose. Those beautiful eyes staring into nothingness as I ran my fingertips through her locks, trying to fix it as much as I could.

We laid infinite kisses on each other to ease the moment. I couldn't keep my lips off of hers. It was impossible. She continued to slip her tongue inside my mouth, and so did I. It was as if we were releasing what was left of the heat that had filled our bodies with desire and intimacy.

The tension was now gone and we were just two beings, clung onto each other, as if to never let go. Laurel had wrapped her legs around mine, she had pressed her face against my chest, and I had rested my chin on her head. We were still barely awake, waiting for the sleepiness to kick in. It eventually did, but not before I told her one last thing.

"I am quitting the Avengers."

And that was it. She didn't respond. I just fell asleep before I could hear a faint sound from her.