Chapter 4

My least favorite part of the day. Morning. I always hated this part. Getting out of bed when you least wanted to. Well, usually I'd sleep until 11am, almost 12. But unusually, I got up at 10am. There's a first time for everything, huh?

I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face, then I ran to the elevator. I was hungry yes, and the tower seemed more quiet. I got off the elevator, and I ran to the huge kitchen.

"Morning, Maximoff." Natasha, Black Widow, poured herself a cup of coffee.

"You know you can call me Pietro." I rubbed my eyes, and walked towards the seats.

"I know. You want coffee?" She took out another cup.

"No, I will get some when I go out." I yawned. "Where is everybody?"

"They went out on a mission in San Francisco. Wanda told them that they should let you sleep in." She put her cup down and looked at me. "She said something had happened last night." She gave me the look of "tell me everything".

"Well, I just need time for myself, that is all."

She grabbed a poptart from the cabinet, unwrapping it and taking a bite. "I saw your sister leaning a bit too close to the Vision. I think there's  something heating up between them." She smirked, taking another bite of her poptart.

I gave her a questioning glance. "What? My sister? And Vision? He is a robot!"

"And at the same times, he's not. Pietro, Wanda is 23 years old. Let her live her life, let her find love." Natasha walked towards the elevator. "And you should have something to distract from all this."

She pressed the button, and the elevator opened.

"Wait, why did you not go to the mission?" I asked.

"Even Avengers get sick, Maximoff." She said, before being closed off by the shutting elevator.

Maybe that is what I need. Love! Or a friend, of some sorts. I am not just an Avenger. I am a human being! And human beings need love in their life, and not just from their sisters. After that thought, another comes to mind. I just had a complete conversation with Natasha, shirtless. I mean it's not that I didn't mind, but it's the thought that Nat didn't say anything that bugs me. Maybe it's normals for a guy to appear shirtless in front of her.

I run back to the elevator, and run to my room. I shower and put on some skinny jeans, a white shirt, and a jacket. The news said that it was going to be cold outside, but part of my fast anatomy is that I don't get cold or hot in extreme condition. Three cheers for Pietro.