Chapter 24

I put a chocolate covered strawberry in my mouth, the sweet chocolate tingling my tastebuds.

"Now you have one." I said as I gave Laurel a strawberry.

"They better be good." She smiled, taking a bite from it. Her eyes widened. "Delicious."

"I know." I whispered, leaning in for a kiss. Her lips tasted like chocolate this time.

We stayed for ten seconds before I released.

"Do you want a grape?" I grabbed one out of the bowl and threw it to the air. I caught it with my mouth and ate it.

"I can throw it higher." She threw another and caught it.

"You are the grape, mouth-catching champion." I said, lying down on the blanket. She lied beside me on her stomach. She stared at me and a smile covered her face. She then threw herself upon me. I groaned and then laughed. We both looked to the sky, making shapes out of the clouds. It wasn't snowing. Yet.

She suddenly got up and ran off the blanket. As I got up to see what she was doing, a ball of snow broke on my face. I shrugged my face, swiping the snow off.

"That is how it is going to be, eh?" I said, getting up. She laughed at me, before running behind a tree. I immediately started shooting snowballs like crazy. They all hit the tree she was hiding behind.

"That's cheating!" She yelled.

"Fine. I will not cheat." I said, as she stepped out from behind the tree. I quickly threw a snowball at her face.

"Starting now." I smirked. She then grabbed another one and threw it at me, to which I dodged it. We both made snow forts and had the mother of all snowball fights. She won, though. 26 hits to my face were what won her the fight. I then ran towards her and carried her, bridal style.

"So what now?" I said, kissing her cheeks.

"We could go back to the tower and pick out what we're going to where for Tony's party." She said, cringing her nose at my kisses.

"Tony's party is next week. We can pick our outfits tomorrow, or after tomorrow." I smirked, putting her down on the ground.

"How about we go clean up my apartment. It's still trashed." She said. I smirked and ran to her apartment, fixed everything, and ran back to her.

"It is not trashed anymore."

"You are unbelievable." She said, kissing me. "And amazing, lovable, kissable, and, well, mine."

I smirked at the last word, which meant things were getting serious.

"I am yours? You do not own me." I chuckled.

"You know what I meant." She said, holding my face between the palms of her hand.

We picked up our picnic and sat in a nearby bench, where we talked and talked. Then we went back to the tower since it started snowing.

We arrived to Tony screaming to someone on the phone.

"Just have the food ready for the damn date!" He said as he hung up. "Oh, hey guys!"

Laurel and I took a glance at each other then we looked back at Tony.

"What?" He frowned.

We turned back and headed to my room. Laurel took a shower, while I walked over to Wanda's room. What I found inside truly made me gag.

"Pietro!" Wanda shrieked, gasping from the deep making out session she was having with Vision.

"Can I talk to you? Now." I frowned.

I walked out the door as Wanda followed.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I wanted to tell you that Laurel and I are, you know, together."

"Oh Pietro! I am so happy for you!" She hugged me. "You deserve love as anyone does." She whispered.

"Thank you. Now go back to eating Vision alive." I said with a grin on my face. She blushed and punched me in the shoulder. She walked back in her room and I opened the door to mine. My eyes widened as I found Laurel looking for clothes. In a towel.

"Oh, I am sorry!" I closed my eyes.

I heard her laugh and tell me to open my eyes.

"But you are naked."

"So?" Her voice came closer. I opened my eyes and she was in front of me, her face almost touching mine.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I cleared my throat.

"Do what? Kiss?"

I sighed.

"Oh. I thought you were-"

She chuckled.

"Not yet, Maximoff. Not yet."

She told me to turn away as she changed. To be honest, I tried to sneak a peek but she caught me before I could see anything.

"You can look now." She said, tapping my shoulder.

I turned to face Laurel who was putting on her converse shoes.

"Where are you going?"

"Natasha and Maria invited me to go eat with them. They invited Wanda too." She said, grabbing her coat.

"It is a girl's night out, huh?" I asked. I wanted to be with her.

"Pietro. I can't always be next to you. Hell, I even sleep next to you." She put her arms around my neck.

"Do not stay out too late."

"Yes, sir." She smirked, kissing me slowly and passionately.