Chapter 3

"This is delicious!" Wanda took a bite of her pizza slice, and her eyes filled up with excitement.

"Let me try it." I took a small bite from the slice and lots of flavors and senses came into my body. "This is a masterpiece!"

We both ate two whole pizzas and breadsticks. We were full as babies. This is just one thing we had to discover in this huge city.

"You know, Pietro," Wanda took a sip of her water. "You have not been the same since Ultron.

I smirked. "What do you mean, sister?"

"You just... I do not sense you the same."

"You do not sense me the same? What is that supposed to mean?" I put down my drink and stared at her.

"Something is different about you. I just feel it. Maybe it is a twins thing." She said the last word nervously, I felt it.

"Look, Wanda, everything is fine. You do not have to worry about anything. I am completely fine." I smiled, reassuring her that I was.

"No, you are not." She looked at me, with those big brown eyes. "You were shot, Pietro. Multiple times. I felt that. When you died. I felt you die, Pietro. Do you know what is it like? To feel when someone you love dies? Well, I did. And I died too. You were changed when you came back. You lost something, I do not know what, but you lost it. A part of you, it stayed in Sokovia when we carried you off that place. And now, I wish I could have gone back and gotten it." She got up, grabbed her purse, and was about to grab the door handle, until I appeared in front of her.

"You are right, Wanda, like always. I did lose something. Something, a part of myself. I do not feel the same. Not as before. I get tired when I run only 5 miles. I do not want to get up in the morning, but everyone has that. I feel alone. That is it. I feel like I have no one to depend on. Not even you." I looked down.

"Oh, Pietro..." She put her arms around me, and hugged me tightly. "You are not alone, never. We are Maximoffs, and although this is going to sound really stupid, Maximoffs stick together, even in the worst of situations." She hugged more tightly. "Do not forget that."

"I will not, Wanda." I proceeded to carry her legs, and run back to the tower, leaving the money for the pizza on the short man's hand.

We arrived in a matter of minutes. I put her down and we got into the elevator. Amazingly, Natasha and Clint were still at it at the gym. Those two never stop training. Especially Nat.

We walked to our rooms, and we went to our respective doors.

"Goodnight, brother."

"Goodnight, Wanda."

I closed the door behind me and sighed. The first I did after was lay on my couch. I talked to much about my feelings tonight, and I think I had gotten enough of it. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, put on some sweatpants. I didn't like to sleep with a shirt. It would feel weird. It has been that way since I was a child. I brushed my teeth and I ran to my bed.

Goodnight, Pietro. Let's hope tomorrow, brightens your mood.