"But if you leave, we will not see each other." I sighed. "We agreed we would have this week to ourselves."

"You'll be Avenging, Pietro. What time will you have for me?"

"I will make time. I just do not want you to leave."

"I know... But I... I can't leave my city to stay here. Just like you, I have responsibilities."

"Well, I guess you are right." I sighed, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry." She said, sitting beside me.

"Do not be, you are right." I laid my head on her shoulder. "You are your own person. You have a life and I cannot take that away from you."

"Thank you for understanding, Pietro."

"Should I prepare the Quinjet?" I asked, getting up.

"I think I can spend the night here. This bed looks comfortable." She said, laying on the red sheets.

"I can help you with that." I threw myself upon her and started kissing her neck. Little moans escaped her mouth, increasing the tension.

"Pietro!" A voice called out from outside.

I released from Laurel, but she grabbed my neck, pulled me back, and crashed her lips on mine.

"Pietro?! Are you in there?!" The voice called out again. It was Natasha.

"It is Natasha." I whispered, Laurel continuing to kiss me down my jawline. She ignored me at first, wrapping her legs around my back. "Laurel."

She stared at me for a while before she finally let go and went inside the bathroom. I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Hello, Natasha. Something wrong?"

"I need a sparring partner." She said, her arms crossed. "Like, now."

"Okay...?"

"I mean you, Maximoff."

"Oh. Uh, I do not know, I am kind of busy..." I looked inside my room, seeing the messy sheets.

"Pietro, spar with me or I will tell everyone you are having sexual relationships with Laurel instead of doing your job." She stated, her eyes staring intently into my soul.

"You are good... Let me go change." I quickly closed the door, changed into exercise clothes, told Laurel to wait for me, and opened the door.

"Ready?" I said, walking out the room.

"You do know I really wasn't going to tell everyone about you having sex with Laurel, right?" She spoke, her red hair swaying as she turned her head.

"You are a pretty great manipulator, Natasha. Anybody could have believed you."

We walked into the main hall, where Cap was exercising, Maria was on the computers, and Tony and Banner were in the lab.

"Where's Thor?" Natasha asked.

"He said he needed to get back to Asgard. Something happened over there." Cap said, sitting up on the bench press.