"Sky..." he started but my rambling cut him off.

"And then I'll never see you again because your always be with her and then I'll get shoved into the background while you make your life with her..." I rambled on.

"Skylar..." he said again but I ignored him.

"And then when you marry her and have a bunch of kids, I'll be alone with like 90 cats and..."

"SKYLAR MARIE O' CONNER, I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP RIGHT THIS INSTANCE, I'LL SPANK YOU!" He yelled and I quickly shut my mouth.

He parked in front of the café and turned in his seat to face me.

I avoided his eyes.

He grabbed my chin gently and forced me to look at his pretty Emerald eyes.

"Sky, what made you think of this?" He asked softly and I sighed.

"I don't know, I just saw the mistletoe everywhere and the question popped into my mind. I mean, I thought about it before and was going to ask you about it but a chance never really presented itself before" I said.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me how you felt about this before?" He asked.

"I don't know, I was scared I guess"

"Why were you scared?"

"Because I didn't want to lose you" I said quietly.

"Why would you lose me?"

"I don't know Kaden in the back of my mind, I thought if I did ask you, you would realize what I was saying was true and go out and get yourself a girlfriend"

He chuckled and I glared at him.

"Oh yeah, laugh it up. I should have never told you that" I said before twisting in my seat and grabbing the handle. Kaden locked the door before I could even get out. "Kaden, open this door right now!"

"No"

"Kaden..." I warned but he grabbed my hands and forced me to look into his eyes again.

"No, not until you hear me out" he said and I huffed a 'fine' out.

He smiled and then began.

"Skylar, I don't know what's going on in that crazy brain of yours but I want you to know there will never be another girl. Even if there was, you would always come first no questions asked"

"You won't always feel that way" I said quietly.

"Yes Sky, I will. Ever since I saw you under the jungle gym crying that day, I knew you were the one for me. No if's, ands, or buts" he said and my eyes widened.

"Kaden..." I whispered but he covered my mouth with his hands.

"I'm not finished" he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and let him continue. "Every year I fall in love with you more and more. There will never be another girl to come between us because you're the only girl I want. You're the only girl I've ever wanted to marry, to start my life with, to travel with, to have kids with, and eventually to spend the rest of my life on this earth with. Sky, I Love you and no matter what, I will always choose you" he said and then wiped the tears off my face.

I didn't even realize I was crying. I never really knew that he felt that way for me, I always thought my feelings were one sided and that I would always be considered 'The Best Friend'

"Why do I feel like this?" I asked quietly.

"Like what Baby?" He said while rubbing his thumbs across my cheek.

"Like all my life was leading up to this moment. Ever since I first met you, I've always had these strong feelings" I said and then paused "is that normal?"

His thumb slowed down and he looked into my brown eyes with his emerald ones. "I'll explain everything soon" he said softly.

"What do you mean?" I asked "When?"

"Soon" he said, ending our conversation.