Graduation

-
»y/n«
Today is the day my best friend, Matthew and I graduate high school, I can't believe we survived 4 years, I remember when we were excited to start high school, now we are going to the ceremony, to get our diplomas.
-
»matthew«
Wow, 4 years really went by really quick, I've liked y/n for as long as I could remember, I've fallen in love with her more and more each day. I'm planning on asking her to be my girlfriend at the ceremony, hope this works.
-
»y/n«
"Hey, Matthew are you excited we are finally going to go off to college and finally live our lives as adults." I asked, smiling.

"Actually, I'm more than excited, now I can pursue my dream of being an actor and you could pursue your dream of becoming an FBI Agent." He smiled back, oh that smile it gets me all the time.

"Come lets go, we don't want to be late." I grabbed Matthew's hand and headed off to the ceremony.
-
We sat in our seats and waited for our names to be called.

"y/n y/l/n." I heard my name being called, I got up and went up to the stage and got my diploma.

"Matthew Espinosa." I saw Matthew get up and got his diploma, but he went to the podium and said, "y/n, I don't know how to say this but, I like you, as more than a friend and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?

I was speechless, I ran up to him and kissed him.

"So is that a yes?" Matthew asked.

I nodded and kissed him again.

I can't believe my best friend, now my boyfriend asked me out at graduation.

A/N: Hope you guys liked this imagine, make sure to vote and comment, if you liked this.
-
Also if you want to request and imagine, message me your name and the plot (what you want to happen)
-Nicole 🌙💓