Chapter Thirty Four

Aria's POV

Ezra left and Spencer walked through the door. Crap! I had to hide the box! And the ring! I quickly hid it all under the pillow before Spencer walked into the bedroom.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Spencer says.

"Yea, I'm fine! Why wouldn't it be?" I reply.

"I don't know.."

"Okay, well I just need to dry my hair and then we can go shopping,"

"Sounds great,"

Within an hour my hair and make up is done and I'm ready to go. I haven't worn make up for days, this feels amazing. I feel like myself again.  Me and Spencer leave the apartment and go shopping.

Hours later, I get a text.

'Hey, just put gas in the car. Hope your shopping trip is going okay. I love you Mrs Fitz.

-Ezra xx'

'Hey, shopping trip is going amazing. I love you too Mr Fitz. Can't wait to see you later!

-Aria xx'

I put my phone away and me and Spencer pay for a few final things before deciding to go back to Ezra's apartment. When we get back we put our shopping bags on the counter and put a movie on. I put The Holiday on again because Spencer doesn't need to know that I watched it with Ezra yesterday. I love this movie and so does Spencer. At the end of the movie we decided to watch a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Then it hit me, I hadn't spoken to Emily or Hanna for days and they didn't even know about Brooklyn.

"Spence, Emily and Hanna don't know about Brooklyn yet.." I blurted out.

"Okay, you don't need to tell them straight away, you take as long as you need,"

I picked up my phone and decided to call them over. Around half an hour later, they showed up at Ezra's apartment.

"Hey!" they said in unison as they walked through the door.

"Hey guys, come in sit down," I said.

"Okay... What's going on?" Emily said.

"It's about Brooklyn," I begin.

"Who's Brooklyn?" Hanna says.

"Oh right, um, it's the baby,"

"Awh, you came up with a name!" Emily blurts out.

"Something like that,"

"What happened Aria? Spencer do you know?" Hanna asks as she turns to face Spencer.

Spencer nods and looks at me.

"She died." I say as I feel myself beginning to cry again.

"Oh no, Aria..." Emily says as she gets up and hugs me, Hanna follows.

"It's okay, I know she is in a better place. A safe place. Where -A can't hurt her."

"This was -A?" Hanna says.

"Yea...but listen don't worry about it,"

"No! This is becoming a joke now, -A is a murderer. I was looking forward to being an auntie," Hanna says as she begins to tear up.

"Hey, it's going to be okay,"

"I should be telling you that, she was your baby," Hanna says.

"I know, but I'm looking forward." I say. "Right, well now that that is done shall we watch a movie?"

"Yea sure, Chalet Girl?" Spencer suggests.

"But of course," Hanna says wiping her tears.

We all sat down and I was glad I managed to lighten the mood. I texted Ezra.

'Hey, all the girls are here...I told Hanna and Emily abut Brooklyn. Hanna didn't take it very well. Hope you'll be home soon. I love you fiancé ;)

-Aria xxx'

He didn't reply so I assumed he was driving. I immediately got back into the film and left my phone on the counter.